Not signing a player due to uglyness

Dean Shiels

Also does anyone else think ryan babel looks like alexandra burke?
Ryan_Babel_603230.jpg

alexandra_burke_1167070.jpg

I usually sign regens with strange nationalities even if I know they'll never make it to my first team to add some diversity

Yeah I try to have at least one player from each of the races and usually end up with a crappy Asian and Arab in the reserve team.

sup guys,
i was playing as wolves searching for a cheap keeper and i came across the guy in the attatchment,he looked pretty sound and was a really good price but i was put off him by how ugly he is :S

Any one else do this?
If yes post a screenshot of the player <):wub:

LOOOOOOOOL Classic... You shoukd avoid signing Sakho, Tevez & Ribery

I went against the rules and bought ozil :| **** that kids ugly

I wonder if the reason they loaned him out to Sporting is because they thought he was too ugly.

yeah, i do that some times. Also the other way around, buying players that look good. There was a good player picture of navas 1-2 years ago, and even though i didn't need him, i bought him anyway. :) i also changed pictures of fabregas to add one where he looks good :)

gay !

lol this guy takes this award hahahha

1278487097-alex-oxlade-chamberlain.jpg

I was looking to see if this guy was any good since Arsenal and Liverpool want to buy him but I thought nah, his face will disrupt the harmony of the team. This is Alex Chaimberlan

here sign this guy to the list

Mustafa Sarp

The worlds worst defensive midfielder

mustafa_sarp.jpg

I sign any player regardless of him being ugly or not. If football was a beauty contest players like Ozil or Tevez will be playing for Bishop Stortford and players like Dirk kuyt and Luke Chadwick would be playing 5 side in goals.