Not signing a player due to uglyness

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

i have to agree!! but its really only with newgens for me!!!
if their hair is messed up or their face is ****** up i would'nt but them!!ha
im sure there is a way of deleting the bad haircuts!!!

HAHAHA! Thats why i dont play with player pics... if SI ever releases a Wfm, well, then i will use player pics...

Take a look at Pavel Horvath or Maniche, a former and a current Sporting clube de portugal players... uh boy these 2 surelly aint goin to a beauty pageant...
And once upon a time there was this Amaral dude at SL Benfica...he was like the brazilian version of Quasimodo, the humpback of Notre-Dame

Last edited:
I recommend these signings to all FM players, however expect a lot of groin strains in your team (6)

In real life (Apparently) Real Madrid rejected signing Ronaldinho in his early days due to him being too ugly...

And went on to sign Antonio Cassano.................

Being serious these are the players I always try to sign.

Liam Mcclair - Brian Mcclairs son from Manchester United, ugly sod though :S

Vinny Murkendi - I love this guys hair cut, i dont buy him for any other reason!

Rhodri Giggs - You can never get Ryan so his brother is the next best thing!

Diego Maradona - Hes his namesakes son, he used to be a wonderkid back in cm03/04 though hes useless in Fm2011

Fabio Paim - another cm03/04 wonderkid whos okish in fm2011, look like a goldfish imho.

I recommend these signings to all FM players, however expect a lot of groin strains in your team (6)

If being a fit bird gave you poor eyesight, that Spanish girl's vision would be dross, possibly to the extent that she would need to wear glasses for reading and driving.

Funny I think Chantelle Thomas is the nicest one of the lot. Sansea is only 10 minutes from my house to, which is the club she actually works for, and aisla Jones also :wub:

I usually sign regens with strange nationalities even if I know they'll never make it to my first team to add some diversity

Sometimes Im sure the reson i try and be successful at this game is just so i can hire more physios (A).

sup guys,
i was playing as wolves searching for a cheap keeper and i came across the guy in the attatchment,he looked pretty sound and was a really good price but i was put off him by how ugly he is :S

Lol, i never cancelled a transfer by weird looks but i must say your guy looks (although he's from Croatia) on some Mexican drug cartel, he could easily fit in some pics below :)

Your guy:
4703962.png

r344014_1568689.jpg

mexican-drug-cartel-soldiers.jpg

Where did you get those pictures for the female staff? I can't find them! :wub:

Back