nottingham forest

saulabbiss

Reaction score
As i am a massive forest fan and with our great fan base i thought i would open this thread it is for a general discussion about forest, how do u think we are doing promotion this year? any1 loan signings your think we should make or even our weak points. Also like to know how you are getting on with forest on fm and would like to get to know other forest fans :)

not a huge fan, but did do an FM game recently; love their team, especially the midfield. thought it was a massive signing with paul konchesky as left back was your only real weakness. good luck to forest, would great to see them back in the prem (y)

cheers mate gutted ryan bertrand didnt stay with us will be a gem for you in a few years

Not a huge fan but I live in Nottingham and would love to see them promoted. I think they have what it takes.

Moved to correct section.

yeah it is a shame bout him, not sure why they didnt just loan him to you for the whole season ha. could be the new ashley cole though ;)

i've been a lifelong fan for 35 years n i think this's 1 of the best teams we've assembled 4 years. i really hope we get promoted cos i think we've spent far 2 long outside the top flight.
i believe Brian Clough woz the best manager we've ever had, long live the LEGEND n Stuart Pearce is be best player we've ever had as well.

you guys have come from nowhere! Thought at the start of the season that Forest would be right up there but you guys struggled at the start of the season. Unfortunately you have gone on a great run and have zoomed up to 2nd. If we had actually won the games we should have then we would be 2nd but oh well I'm just thrilled we're not anywhere near the relegation zone!

haha cheers for all the replies i think forest must be favourites along with qpr to get automatic promotion this week is gonna be massive for forest a win would be fantastic with our games in hand we would be comfortably sat in automatic places and on very good form.

also from the comment before about brian clough (stating the obvious) i dont think any1 has compared to the partnership brian clough and peter taylor made (have to mention peter taylor as i am related to him :)

any1 managed to do the cloughy and win 2 euro cups in a row????

I hate you !

You robbed Tudders :'(

Don't really hate you

You REDS!

Really hope to get a good result on Sunday (a draw counts as good). I really think we could go up automatically. I certainly hope so, we're a bit **** at Playoffs. I kind of wish McGugan was on form, he was cracking at the start (of course I was away for the Ipswich match and his goal). What are your predictions for Sunday?

It was a steal for you £400,000 :O

Can we have Earnshaw? |)

yh anyday mate hes shocking :p nah jst kidding been awesome recently hit some for knocking them in all the time atm

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

You REDS!

Really hope to get a good result on Sunday (a draw counts as good). I really think we could go up automatically. I certainly hope so, we're a bit **** at Playoffs. I kind of wish McGugan was on form, he was cracking at the start (of course I was away for the Ipswich match and his goal). What are your predictions for Sunday?

lewis is a legend my dad plays golf with him and luke obviously i dont cause i am shocking but i hoping for a win i recon a 2-1 win is on the cards last min winner on the break u heard it here first if it happens :p

To be fair i am not bothered because i follow Forest so its like Tudders has joined us again :p

i do mate thts wat academy football does for you and being related to people and going to school with the clough family :) and i am afraid the academy is the scum atm :/ lol but the manager supports forest so im alright :p

i will love to see forest back in premier they have a pretty nice squad

Yes a thread about Forest. :)

I think we need to get in the Premiership this season or thats it, always a bit weary as a Forest fan. To get up we need that automatic spot, or even better, top spot. Now that would be very nice indeed.

Playoffs are a no go, if we drop into them we can consider ourselves in the Championship for another season.

Think this year we have peaked at the right time and players like McGugan, Cohen, and Gunter are getting better and better. Tudgay and Earnie have been on fire for us, Paul Anderson has been mint, Wes Morgan a rock and even Luke calamity Chambers has been putting in the odd performance or two!

Konchesky too, brilliant loan signing. Billy might have finally got his way with the ridiculous transfer panel we have.

Hopefully we can go up this season, I think it's our best chance.