Notts County: The Return To Glory

Did you sigh danny mills , trevor sinclair , sol campbell , edgar davids ,fernando couto in your first season ?
yep, just made a few adjustments to the budgets, give myself a bit more for wages at the expense of the transfer budget and I flew :D
that was only my practice run though, I've only just started the real thing haha

how do you get a update ?
Download WinRAR (google it, it'll come up)
you see the link I've put above on an earlier post? Click that, download the file, WinRAR'll open it, click 'Extract' then select C:\Documents and Settings\ [UserName] \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2009 \ db
and then on the main menu on Fm09, select New Game, then click the drop down and select UPDATEV6

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Can somebody send me a link to Chris22's update? I can't find it anywhere!!

Those are some good players willing to come to County :eek:

Do they have Schmiechel on the update?

I love him and his dad. I am actually tempted to go watch a few Notts County games this season.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you lads.
This is how my pre-season's gone.
I'm over-joyed with the 1-1 draw with Werder Bremen and the signing of Lauren was fantastic too. The season ahead's looking good :D

THE LAST ATTACHMENT IS FROM A DIFFERENT SAVE TAKE NO NOTICE OF IT

good stuff i will be following this btw r u from ireland if so were about

I love seeing that red dot, when a transfer is accepted it gives me a satisfying feeling.....

i thought u said to sum1 u were irish ha it wasnt u then sorry bou that m8

I'am notts county ..
danny mills ,edgar davids ,sol campbell
S.ebanks blake
Charlie Adam
Grant Holt , Shaun Barker , and on loan Ched Evans , Darren Gibson , Scott Sinclair , Andy Caroll,
Because i support Blackpool i got Big ben bergess

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

It's Amazing being notts county :)

I'am notts county ..
danny mills ,edgar davids ,sol campbell
S.ebanks blake
Charlie Adam
Grant Holt , Shaun Barker , and on loan Ched Evans , Darren Gibson , Scott Sinclair , Andy Caroll,
Because i support Blackpool i got Big ben bergess

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

It's Amazing being notts county :)
There's nothing quite like it is there? haha