Notts County: The Return To Glory

shame that those players wont get to play in the prem with notts tho like the look of lee hughes tho does any one know how old he is
Think Hughesy's 33, he's still going strong for his ages though haha

Update'll be up in 15minutes lads

Here you go lads, October went terribly because my team was plagued with injury.
Still maintaining a playoff place though :D
Hopefully I'm back up in the autos by christmas :)
Next Update should be at about 3 or 4am.

at least they were mostly draws than losses

also does any one know what role sven plays for notts cos im not sure you can have directors of football :s

Good read so far mate and some good results in there, keep it up :) Any players you'd recommend for a BSS side with 100 reputation and 10k? Cheers :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

also does any one know what role sven plays for notts cos im not sure you can have directors of football :s

In real life its director of football but on FM I'm not sure sorry mate

how come you have got kasper schmeichel wat update you using pal?

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

can somebody send me a link for chris22's v6 updat please thanks a lot much appreciated.

Use the search bar. For the amount of time it takes.

Your not doing so good considering some of your players.Hopefully uoi can turn things around though mate

Good read so far mate and some good results in there, keep it up :) Any players you'd recommend for a BSS side with 100 reputation and 10k? Cheers :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

In real life its director of football but on FM I'm not sure sorry mate
Sven's at Notts on the update as a director I think it is?
and you could get Danny Pilkington on loan from Stockport County, he's good for his age and should agree to sign for you on loan :)
is he (sven) at notts tho on chris22's update?
yeahh he's there, just not sure what his role is mate

Use the search bar. For the amount of time it takes.

Your not doing so good considering some of your players.Hopefully uoi can turn things around though mate
I think the team just needs time to gel and get used to their teammates, hoping for results to shape up sooner rather than later :p

Reading this im thinking of having a go at doing it , was contemplating having a go at a lower league team as im usually premiership teams.

What tactic are you using on your Notts County game bud ? Give this one a go and let me know how it goes ( if you want to of course ). It's not mine but it's really good.

Not a bad run really, won a few games. Getting put out of the FA Cup was a let down but that'll give me more of a chance to concentrate on the league. We're getting back on track now, roll on the new year :D

im ecstatic hugo viana is interested to join notts and his stats are dynamite!!!

i was thinking about doing notts county.... maybe i will oneday

hi all, this thread has given me inspiration to do the same thing so ive just started, and looked at some of the players on their, so far danny mills and trevor sinclair will make wage demands, campbell, davids and venegoor of hessleink all saying they have no interest!

does that change? or do i just offer them a daft amount?

cheers

hi all, this thread has given me inspiration to do the same thing so ive just started, and looked at some of the players on their, so far danny mills and trevor sinclair will make wage demands, campbell, davids and venegoor of hessleink all saying they have no interest!

does that change? or do i just offer them a daft amount?

cheers
They'll join if you adjust your budgets to make your wage budget bigger, then offer them about 9.5k - 14k per week, they should accept. I did that with Lauren and Bobo Balde haha