Notts County: The Return To Glory

here il recomand a signing that u simply must make

hugo he plays for desportivo brasila only 19 and costs bou 10k an absoultly great player wen i was arsenal my scout said a good signing and he will defo *** to u m8 ! but him

here il recomand a signing that u simply must make

hugo he plays for desportivo brasila only 19 and costs bou 10k an absoultly great player wen i was arsenal my scout said a good signing and he will defo *** to u m8 ! but him
Nice One mate, I'll send a scout out to see him. Even though I'll end up signing him anyway cause I've heard his name a few times on here :D

yeah i have a thread about him haha anyways scout him,sign him and i guarntee he will be a succes and let us know how u get on . btw scout mascio from cisco roma and diomande from asec and airton from brasil u21 as im not too sure wat his club team is

yeah i have a thread about him haha anyways scout him,sign him and i guarntee he will be a succes and let us know how u get on . btw scout mascio from cisco roma and diomande from asec and airton from brasil u21 as im not too sure wat his club team is
Hugo's out of the question :/ I forgot to load Brazilian players. But I'm gonna scout those 3 you just give me :) cheers mate, you've been a massive help :D

August and September have gone well, with us dominating nearly everyone we've come up against. I made some massive signings in August, like bringing in Javi Gonzalez and Dan Lewington, who have been amazing. Ivan Campo's also been ontop of his game and Lee Hughes is scoring left, right and centre. I also got the Manager Of The Month Award for September :D One shock was when I found that Javi Gonzalez had been diagnosed with Swine Flu and that I'd be missing him for 3 to 4 weeks :/ I'll be fine though, I've got a good setup here, and I'm confident that one injury wont knock us back :D

if you need a midfielder buy beckham after a season he is quality for a top club or a lower league club

here il stay up to get the update lol btw were them players any use for u m8

here il stay up to get the update lol btw were them players any use for u m8
I wish I'd hav loaded a bigger DB, none of them were on here :/
dunt matter though, cheers for the help anyway mate :D

no worries u have signed great players anyways tbh im thinking of starting a game with chelsea and making a thread im lookiung for a fun game

no worries u have signed great players anyways tbh im thinking of starting a game with chelsea and making a thread im lookiung for a fun game
Chelsea's a good game, Arsenal int bad
there's games in the championship that're good like QPR and Newcastle too that are good

yeah il have never been chelsea b4 so il give them ago so il make a thread l8r

cheers anyway m8

Download WinRAR (google it, it'll come up)
you see the link I've put above on an earlier post? Click that, download the file, WinRAR'll open it, click 'Extract' then select C:\Documents and Settings\ [UserName] \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2009 \ db
and then on the main menu on Fm09, select New Game, then click the drop down and select UPDATEV6
do you need the 3rd fm09 patch im lovin the idea of notts :D is schmeichel there on the update?

do you need the 3rd fm09 patch im lovin the idea of notts :D is schmeichel there on the update?
yeahh you need the 9.3.0 patch for it to work mate, it's in the 'Patches' section :)
and yeah Kasper's there :D

yeahh you need the 9.3.0 patch for it to work mate, it's in the 'Patches' section :)
and yeah Kasper's there :D
woop woop this is gonna be sick also heard in some czech newspapers (im from there :D) that nedved might come to notts complete rubish but imagine that

woop woop this is gonna be sick also heard in some czech newspapers (im from there :D) that nedved might come to notts complete rubish but imagine that
I've heard Figo and Viera too haha
and Sol Campbell seems likely :D

shame that those players wont get to play in the prem with notts tho like the look of lee hughes tho does any one know how old he is