Notts County: The Return To Glory

cool, just looking at the freebees now, theres quite a few big names on there as well as those mentioned. Neved, Hamman, Viduka, Juninho, Vieri, amongst others, any recommendations that i might be able to go for to save me wasting my time with certain ones?

thanks again

cool, just looking at the freebees now, theres quite a few big names on there as well as those mentioned. Neved, Hamman, Viduka, Juninho, Vieri, amongst others, any recommendations that i might be able to go for to save me wasting my time with certain ones?

thanks again
erm...there's Richard Byrne, Irish lad. He's alright. Ivan Campo's a must sign.
I tried going for Vieri, I think with a bit more negotiating I could've signed him, so I'd recommend that you go for him too :)

add to that, teams like rangers and fulham are after sol campbell as well, do i have any hope still?

add to that, teams like rangers and fulham are after sol campbell as well, do i have any hope still?
yeahh there's still hope, Lazio and Cheivo were after Lauren as well as me and I still signed him haha

hugo viana i got on a free great stats not good pace tho more like a playmaker feeding balls for the striker
only wanted 9.5k wages :D

Tbh I was just waiting for someone to make a Notts County thread as soon as the updates with Notts County's good team were going around haha. Your doing pretty well mate, although this seems to be a bit easy considering the players you can sign etc, although I still might do it haha :p Keep it up mate, I'll definetly be reading through :)

get lilian laslandes for free, his contract is expired with the club hes at...qaulity buy...brute of a forward...also wheres dwight yorke??? haha

get lilian laslandes for free, his contract is expired with the club hes at...qaulity buy...brute of a forward...also wheres dwight yorke??? haha
he starts off injured kinda gay but i think hel make i nice partnership with hughes :D

yeah stick him on trial for 4 weeks, then sign him, just got viduka for notts county!!!

Cheers for all of the reccomendations lads, I'll have a look at them later when I go back on the game.
Updates should be up by 5 :)

I've started one aswell. Got Jerome Thomas and Tachinardi as main players but some other good players like Jon Paul Kissock, Nicky Weaver and Peter Gilbert amongst a few other. Couldn't get anyone as the above mentioned like Lauren, Campbell, Viduka etc as they weren't interested in me. I even changed the transfer budgets as much as I could. Oh yeah, brought Leijer for 1m aswell, most expensive signing for Notts County. Currently played 3 in the league, won 2, lost 1, and also beat Barnsley away 2-0 in the league cup. Newcastle away next. Also, Lee Hughes is out injured for for 4-5 months but luckily enough I only play 1 striker so Luke Rodgers or another signing from one of the trialists days can play there.

ive started one,
transfers in are:
lilian laslandes
bobo balde
hugo viana
cacapa
ivan campo
mark viduka!!!

whats the most uve offered a player in wages? ive adjusted my budgets as much as poss in favour of wages, so ive still got about 600k transfer funds, but i cant offer any more than 10.25k to a player. i saw on here someone mentioned getting players like sol campbell by offering 10-14k?

any advice appreciated, cheers

most im spending is 9250 for cacapa, viduka and viana

how u managing all this! none of the bigger names want to sign, even if i offer most i can afford and hefty signing on fee!

it's not easy, I've had to put practically all of my transfer funds into my wage budget and offer some really massive wages.
Well worth it in the end though :)
sorry about the lateness of the updates lads, the other computer's broken so I've had to share this one with my kid sister haha

t nots ount i wasnyon gve 60k whih i fund hrshsiased tebad fo more iwas' expectin much but they gave me three mil ! then suddenly the board told me because of our superior financial position they were plumping the budget up to 8 mil so i signed clarke carlisle from burney who was t-l for 200k and only wanted 7.5 k a week, him and bobo balde have been rocks for me at the back im top at christmas only conceded 11 in 16 games scoring 36 with hughesy viduka subotic james brown and luke rodgers all battling.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

** At notts county i was only given which i found harsh i asked the board for more i wasn't expectin much ** sorry keyboards a bit iffy

It's great innit? just the fun of building a club and helping them grow through the leagues :)

yeah best challenge better tha going to a big club starate away. just get there eventually btw jus got promoted top with 90 points 11dlear of bradford, hughes got 26,viduka 20, james brown 14

I'm gonna knuckle down on mine now, I'll update as soon as I've reached March :p haha