Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Robelink

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im here to show the community the new masterpiece ((H)) it combines solid defence (even in away games) with beautiful attack, it may not work well for everyone but I assure you that it will work for most of you.
NxtPlay5 made wonders for most of the people but sometimes the defence just didnt defend like they're supposed to, with the Nxt6 the defenders are more agressive on the getting the ball back, the midfielders help alot in the defense too but if you have a good Centre Foward then your opponents opponents are in real trouble.
If the opponent is using the long ball you can use the instruction 'drop deeper'.
The tactic also scores alot goals from corners too.
If your desire is a more wing play (more crosses) you can use NxtPlay2/NxPlay3

If you're and underdog and you're not having good results with this tactic you can use NxtPlay5 Sw33z tweak that is a more defensive tactic.

Tweak area:

Koen's 4-3-3 tweak

NxtPlay5 Instructions:
n1zANr2.png

Formation:
BJOpC77.png

NXT6 SHARK Instructions:
mNwopAR.png

OI's:
TJjQ0Nd.png

Training:
Pre Season:

Team Cohesion - High
Game Tactics

Season:

Balanced - Average
(If in the next game you're favourite - Att. Movement)

(If in the next game you're not favourite - Def. Positioning)

Rest ONLY after the game.

Goals by corners:
OPubq5d.png

Pictures:
8YLYUFu.png

Mcl1F2B.png

FDeHzdb.png

1in30y.jpg

0nxYpiM.jpg

141207065618394188.png

ef09967c9e.png

722548-nxt-versions-%5Bnew-v6-shark%5D-closer-step-perfection-%5B15-1-4%5D-championnat-de-france-national_-overview-profile.png

g6aIJiQ.png

Last edited:
ahhhh GREAT!!! :D welcome NXT6 enjoy ppl

i would like to thank everyone who i was inspired from to make this tactics, KOEN, CONN, SW33Z, ROBELINK and many more. :)

Last edited:
one game in the middle of the season just to see what happens its against big rival Porto. Tatic isnt fluid, but game was all mine.
think i am gonna love my new toy :D

CCC's 9-2
Shots 22-8
on target 12-1
long shots 2-2
goals from corners 1

f1lg5w.jpg

Last edited:
**** i will not sleep tonight :D

Hard game away agains big team, like i said second game with tatic, not fluid yet but....

CCC's 0-3
Shots 6-14
on target 1-6
long shots 3-3
goals from corners 1

1in30y.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

i notice this tactic uses winger support

are people having more success with inside forwards (left on right, right on left)

or more traditional crossing wingers (jesus navas, lucas moura, etc)

thanks

it works with any version, i prefer left on left and right on right tactic seeker :), enjoy

are there preference for pitch size?

thanks.