Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Is there no way to save the OI's into the tactic or has that changed this year?

you can put it on the tactics menu and they will be saved till the rest of the save but it cant come with the tactic

I will try this out with QPR. Want to get an "ALL" English squad for some time, this seems appealing. Will let you know how it goes. Also, what kind of players would I need?

After seeing the formation i decided to download it, its the exact same formation and almost the same roles as i used in my 4 year Bayern save, winning absolutely everything, we didn't lose a single title. The only exception is that i used the inverted wing backs a as wing backs, not fullbacks, and the central midfielder was my main concern, tweaking a lot there. I will use it a little bit and see if i can provide you useful feedback.

sure mate i'll be more than happy to read your feedback, as always you can feel free to tweak the tactic as you like and post it here and we will put it under the tweak area in the OP. :), hope you enjoy the tactic overall.

threat it with respect and it will roam everything in your way :x

With NXT5 I haven't conceded a goal in 671 minutes and I have only conceded one goal in 13 league games. I'm curious to see what NXT6 will improve on! (H)

View attachment 321929

Going to test with spurs, currently about half way through the season in 9th.

Just tested this myself. Wow, just wow.

Credit to those involved, this is by far the best tactic I have seen across 5 forums.

Anyone tried this in the lower leagues yet?

Anyone tried this in the lower leagues yet?
Using it in the San Marino league and looking very good. Europa League qualifier I lost but tactic nowhere near fluid. Next season in Europe will be a more accurate test

what type of wingers are people finding best to use? normal or inverted/inside forwards

guys where is NxtPlay6 version ? i can't find download link