Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Yes playing with lower league team...expectation is 22 and still clear of relegation. So far played 6 games. 2nd at the moment.

Yes follow TommiHelm from last page 106

with oi?

I use EXECUTIONER OI....

Whatever you set up with the defenders, they just dont really tackle the AI when it is in and around the box....

I play as Hayes and really expecting to be 3 places above the bottom. Now I am sitting 2nd. All my players are free transfer in, hahaha.....

I want to play around with the attacking and defending training.

Tips from me:

Train at least 1 or 2 defenders to long bullet throw.
And as said, MCL and MCR to have long shot often and blast the ball as PPM.

I learnt these tricks from the former successful 5-2-3 tactic on the forum.

In Patch 15.2.1 I played for a very long time with the V5dude2 tweak tactic, overall a very good tactic but away from home against good teams the defense was leaking goals.

I decided not to update the game to the latest patch but switched to the Tommihelm tweak... the best tactic for me for 15.2.1.
I scored way more goals and conceded less. Also away games were not so leaky anymore.

So for 15.2.1 --> Tommihelm tweak and you are set to go

Good lord... I don't mean to rave on and on about how good this tactic is, but I'm absolutely slaughtering teams left and right with this thing (see post #1032). I have my assistants handle the OI's, and since becoming fluid with the tactic it seems like I regularly trash teams by 5 or 6 goals.

Same here... for now the tactic is amazing I want to play a whole season and maybe two but with AS Roma did not buy or sell anyone.
11 played 11 won in Serie A 44 scored 3 conceded ...
in CL beat Anderlecht, Dortmund and lost to barca 4-2 away and then... 6-0!!!! at home just crazy.
I will post screenshots and updates when the season finishes.

Good lord... I don't mean to rave on and on about how good this tactic is, but I'm absolutely slaughtering teams left and right with this thing (see post #1032). I have my assistants handle the OI's, and since becoming fluid with the tactic it seems like I regularly trash teams by 5 or 6 goals.

On 15.3? Yet to have a good run on 15.3 would be great if this worked

I believe this tactic is something else on 15.3, I might need to test it with a slightly weaker team however with AS Roma I won the league winning 35 games drawing 2 and losing only 1!
Won the Coppa Italia against Fiorentina 4-0
And lost on penalties (1-1) 10-9 against Manchester City in the CL Final!
Roma is not exactly a world class team and I beat the likes of Barcelona (in the group stages as mentioned in my previous post) beat them again in the Semi Finals, I beat Chelsea 10-6 agg (won 6-0 at home) and (6-4 away lost) i beat PSG 3-2 agg too.
In the league I had a lot of trashings: 8-0 vs Milan, 5-0 vs Juventus (my only loss was against them where I lost 3-0) 5-1 against Inter, 7-1 against Napoli.
My signings: Verratti from PSG, Umitli from Lyon and a 17 year old young guy cant recall his name but he wasnt playing much anyways. I only conceded 19 goals in Serie A and scored over 100 goals too!

Is this with oi from the OP or executioners OI? Also are you using team cohesion average with 40% attacking movement? Thanks in advance

I used the v6setpieced tactic and won the premier league and FA cup with Brentford.

Is this with oi from the OP or executioners OI? Also are you using team cohesion average with 40% attacking movement? Thanks in advance

Yes I use the OI's from the openingpost, without these the tactic does not work so great. I use 30 % attacking movement training and average balanced as general training

For me this tactic, still the best, in patch 15.3, and a try most tactic post in this and others foruns