Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Hi everybody,

I show you my odyssey with Olympique Lyonnais.

I started Football Manager with the patch 15.2.1 and one other tactic. After few matchs, i decided to change for thedudetweaksv2.

The season:
View attachment 298492View attachment 298491

Tables :
View attachment 298490

My team is young with a good potentiel. My Goal Keeper is week but is he need more pratice.

My Team :
View attachment 298489

My best player :
View attachment 298488View attachment 298487

He can plan in many place.
I bought him 145.000€.
Manchester City offert me 60 000 000.00 € for him... after the Champion's League final.

Last edited:
That tommiheim tweak is ridiculous, I won the premiership and the capitol one cup in my first year in the prem with Crewe my highest CAs in my squad were players I loaned from Barca. This is in 2017 and the squad lined up.
GK: Iacob 140
RB: Koch 132
CB: Edgar Ie 143
CB: Da Costa 137
LB: Haidara
CM: Powell 142
CM: Bravo 147
CM: Halilovic 153
RW: Adama Traore 150
LW: Laxalt 145
S: Rubio 139

Bare in mind the squads behind me had far superior players, it was incredible 4 out of the top 5 average ratings belonged to me, I had the two highest assisters (my wingers) and my striker scored 31 goals in 32 appearances and he is just an above average striker! I managed to get 90 points 97 goals scored and 48 against. Will improve the defence and look for replacements for the loan players I will now lose :'( Traore, Halilovic, Haidara.....

With the new patch coming out this tactic (The Dude tweak) doesn't do the magic anymore to me. 7 games lost in a row, I'll need to look elsewhere for a new tactic I'm affraid...

tommiheim's tweak on 15.2.1 is unbelievable. I won't turn my wifi back on until there is the same for 15.3 :wub:

I started a game with Dortmund on the new patch. Offense is still pretty good, defense is a bit worse, especially away from home.

League table with home and away record showing just this.

View attachment 296323

Might try playing with "Counter" mentality away from home, Control is probably a bit to ambitious with this squad.

Still scoring plenty from corners, 28 in the league, which is 21 more than the 2nd team.

Also won the Champions League, hammering City at home being the highlight. How Gelsenkirchen got to the final I've no idea, they beat Chelsea and Real Madrid on the way to. Weird stuff happening this patch.

View attachment 296328

Some really good results at home

View attachment 296331View attachment 296324View attachment 296325

Some games you just don't know what happened

View attachment 296330

And some games the opposition just are better than you

View attachment 296329

Made a few minor changes through out the season.

- Played with very deep defensive line and no offside trap all season, like this

View attachment 296326

- Tweaked OIs, adding hard tackling and forcing wide players into the pitch, like this

View attachment 296327

- Changed corner takers to MCL for right side and MRC for left side. This because I noticed we conceded a few goals from the opposition countering after corners and having only one player back wasn't enough. No idea if this helped, but we're still scoring on corners. The important thing is to not have the wingers take them cause they are the receiver of the short corner.

Overall I'm very happy with the home form, it's almost as good as before. Away form is pretty bad though, but it might just be that this Dortmund team isn't really that good. Also very pleased with winning the CL with this team. I only got Balanta and Romero in January cause we have no money at the start. Balanta only played 4 matches, so it was basically the original squad.

Also very pleased with the main strikers goal scoring. Aubameyang hitting 50 goals. I really don't think he's a 50 goal striker.

View attachment 296322

You'll have to decide for yourself, but if I had a choice I'm not sure I'd install this patch just yet.

Might try playing a season with a world class team with all these minor tweaks to see how that goes.

Finished season with Real Madrid. Tactic seems fine, although defenders act like scared chicken from time to time. 182 goals in the league. Ronaldo scoring 67 goals from the left wing. Benzema 45 as the striker. Loads of goals from midfield as well. 41 goals from corners in the league. oO) I'm guessing about 80 goals after throw-ins. There is no stat on it, but every time I checked the goals in a match there was 2-3 from throw-ins.

Stuff to do:
- Turn off OIs and let assistant do them. We played much better when i tried this towards the end of the season.
- Change corner taker to the central of the 3 midfielders. Seems to work, 41 goals d'oh.
- Have good long shot players on the MLC and MRC. Kroos is perfect.

Overall I think the tactic is as good, if not better in attack in the new patch. Defense is shaky at times, but I think it might be the crazy OIs doing it. Will try playing more with assistant doing OIs when I have time.

View attachment 295900View attachment 295899View attachment 295898

I started a game with Dortmund on the new patch. Offense is still pretty good, defense is a bit worse, especially away from home.

League table with home and away record showing just this.

View attachment 783116

Might try playing with "Counter" mentality away from home, Control is probably a bit to ambitious with this squad.

Still scoring plenty from corners, 28 in the league, which is 21 more than the 2nd team.

Also won the Champions League, hammering City at home being the highlight. How Gelsenkirchen got to the final I've no idea, they beat Chelsea and Real Madrid on the way to. Weird stuff happening this patch.

View attachment 783101

Some really good results at home

View attachment 783092View attachment 783113View attachment 783110

Some games you just don't know what happened

View attachment 783095

And some games the opposition just are better than you

View attachment 783098

Made a few minor changes through out the season.

- Played with very deep defensive line and no offside trap all season, like this

View attachment 783107

- Tweaked OIs, adding hard tackling and forcing wide players into the pitch, like this

View attachment 783104

- Changed corner takers to MCL for right side and MRC for left side. This because I noticed we conceded a few goals from the opposition countering after corners and having only one player back wasn't enough. No idea if this helped, but we're still scoring on corners. The important thing is to not have the wingers take them cause they are the receiver of the short corner.

Overall I'm very happy with the home form, it's almost as good as before. Away form is pretty bad though, but it might just be that this Dortmund team isn't really that good. Also very pleased with winning the CL with this team. I only got Balanta and Romero in January cause we have no money at the start. Balanta only played 4 matches, so it was basically the original squad.

Also very pleased with the main strikers goal scoring. Aubameyang hitting 50 goals. I really don't think he's a 50 goal striker.

View attachment 783119

You'll have to decide for yourself, but if I had a choice I'm not sure I'd install this patch just yet.

Might try playing a season with a world class team with all these minor tweaks to see how that goes.

Can You put Your tweak of this tactic here?

The Tweak tactic by TommiHelm is the best I've used on this patch so far and I've used Bankai V1, Bankai V2, TFF EXECUTOR V1 Base, & TFF Executor V2....

The below screenie is from my Fenerbahce campaign!

View attachment 295283

Yes playing with lower league team...expectation is 22 and still clear of relegation. So far played 6 games. 2nd at the moment.

Yes follow TommiHelm from last page 106