TFF9 want a challenge?

Make a set of 3 tactics, with the same formation, but capable of attacking, waste time and berserk in case you need to put a goal in the last minute!

That would be your cherry on top.

Or not :D

Is this tactic suitable for all teams? Or is Perfection a better option for lower sides??

Dude!!! Thanks for amazing tactic!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

they should probably employ you when designing the Match Engine for FM15 haha!, awesome work mate!

TFF do you ever try anyone else is tactics, surely there is a tactic on here you can tweak to make it great

Great tactic ^_^ Thanks! Won Serie A with Napoli.

Hi there mate, been looking to start a save with Napoli. Any chance you could put a screen shot of how you lined them up? Or if you can't. Where did you play Insigne? As a striker? Did Higuian play well as a trequartista? And, sorry for all the questions haha. But did you play Hamsik as the shadow striker or the cm dlp? Cheers dude

used this tactic with dortmund, first game of the season lost 7-0 to bayern...

edit: second game lost 5-1 at home to gladbach...

Last edited:
This is working great from so far. Thanks for all the hard work :)

I have a quick question. I decided to try Classic mode for the first time and was wondering if the training works the same. For example during the season should I have it set as Tactics like you mentioned on the first page?

m8s, any chance to succes with the underdo in the lower leagues? wanna start unemployed and taste my luck with this tactic?

Guys, I've got something more beasty and won't create new thread so old Oblivion have to go! ;)

Welcome new Oblivion! ;)

I'll soon update filter attributes recommendations to suite V2.

Download Oblivion V2 -
TFF_OBLIVION_V2

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back