V2 is (maybe definitely) the best tactic around. Even better than danilo's. I don't believe anyone will be able to surpass it.

I actually found this and Danilo (W4NKER's tweak) around equally good - at least for top 6ish teams.. Dunno how OBLIVION does as a middle/lower team (the place where I think Danilo has its limits)..

But before calling this the best I want to try out Mr L's upcoming tactic - called, by himself, almost as good as Tripletweak for FM13, mmmmh :p

That said, this is a very good tactic TFF9 :)

I have two versions: 1.You are lucky 2. You are tactical genius) Will try this tactic with underdog in Top-5 league and post results/

Seems with Bournemouth I concede far too many goals ? any ideas ? Ball continually played in between my full backs and centre backs for easy CCC to them ...

After saying that, I set pre match training to be on defensive positioning .. I am now beating Wigan 3-0 at HT ! :)

Finally, a tactic even more effective and consistent than your TTFCrossv8 setup. Sweeping all before me in my Schalke game, I'm regularly getting the message that the fans are 'pleased with the team's domination of possession and general control of the game.'

You really are a credit to the FM community TTF, particularly with this years difficult match engine. Only question I have is do you change anything for away games against super good teams like Real Madrid? I was thinking of switching to counter, but that doesn't seem conducive with the team instructions?

Only question I have is do you change anything for away games against super good teams like Real Madrid? I was thinking of switching to counter, but that doesn't seem conducive with the team instructions?

You can try but really the difference in this case will be really very small.

Ehh... I've tried different defensive approaches and found that it isn't efficient but it's just me... maybe you will be more lucky. ;)

I actually found this and Danilo (W4NKER's tweak) around equally good - at least for top 6ish teams.. Dunno how OBLIVION does as a middle/lower team (the place where I think Danilo has its limits)..

Which one is Danilo with w4nker's tweak, where can I find it?

Your filters do not correspond well with the required players stats in the first post.
Which is more relevant? The filters or the required stats in the post?

I too have the same problem.Could you please tell us what to do?

Great tactic, the AP reminds me of the yaya toure role when he bombs forward, for me the AP scores alot of goals so i recommend investing some good money into that position, it also dominates possession well and the wing play is nice.

TLDR ; 10/10

Hi TFF, did you get the inspiration for this tactic from the infamous Diablo tactic? Does it work like that Diablo? Hehe...