How should I do this database?

• Use club and add legends to Reserves

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Create a new league and clubs for the database

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The aberdeen team of 1983 the european super cup winning team and lazio of 1999-2000

Portsmouth 2002-2003 Division 1 team when they got promoted, with Steve Stone, Paul Merson, Todorov and the rest :D Would be good if you put Portsmouth in the Championship and swap them for Newcastle, Middlesboro or West Brom

i would love to see a sheff wednesday team when they had the likes of paulo dicanio and waddle and sheridan

I just got onto Brazil :mad:, but I'll add these players into Sheff Wed for ya :)

ahh, this looks excellent, can't wait.

any chance of Ireland World Cup 1990?

yea I'll add some players from that era into the database

Any chance of seeing the Spurs Teams of 81-84. Two fa cups and the Uefa cup.

yea I'll add all the teams you want after I've finished the database with a league & maybe a legends squad

The aberdeen team of 1983 the european super cup winning team and lazio of 1999-2000

with SAF at the helms done that plus I'll add some of those players for ya into Aberdeen

Portsmouth 2002-2003 Division 1 team when they got promoted, with Steve Stone, Paul Merson, Todorov and the rest :D Would be good if you put Portsmouth in the Championship and swap them for Newcastle, Middlesboro or West Brom

yea sure :D, and I'll add replace Wimbeldon with MK Dons

The best club sides i have ever seen are Liverpool 86-90 absolutley awsome and AC Milan 88-90 with the dutch trio of Rijkaard,Gullit and Van Basten,a brilliant team. Would of liked to have seen those on the list.

The best club sides i have ever seen are Liverpool 86-90 absolutley awsome and AC Milan 88-90 with the dutch trio of Rijkaard,Gullit and Van Basten,a brilliant team. Would of liked to have seen those on the list.

I will the dutch trio @ Milan, but the Liverpool 86-90 squad will be done when I started on the league :D of the legends (H)

Be great to play with the 90's Chelsea boys. The Gullit/Vialli era.

Cool idea though mate, sounds like it gonna be a long task!

add wimbledons 'Crazy Gang' from the 90s, or the Newcastle team that were so close to the Premier League in the 90s(97 I think)

Be great to play with the 90's Chelsea boys. The Gullit/Vialli era.

Cool idea though mate, sounds like it gonna be a long task!

will be a long task but I hopefully should have it up before Christmas day :D

add wimbledons 'Crazy Gang' from the 90s, or the Newcastle team that were so close to the Premier League in the 90s(97 I think)

Wimbeldon will be replacing MK Dons :D

the classic team from the fifa games, with all the best players such as rudi voller, franz beckenbauer, gheorghe hagi, ill give you a list eventually

Oh my god!!! I didn´t read anything about real madrid!!!
the one of course of the 5 champions, with Gento Puskas Di Stefano Molowny Zarraga!!!! lol!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!! I didn´t read anything about real madrid!!!
the one of course of the 5 champions, with Gento Puskas Di Stefano Molowny Zarraga!!!! lol!!!!!!!

np mate I'll add them in with the new squad :D

also I might ask if there any Red Star Belgrade fans on this forum coz if there is you'll get the European Champions Winner squad added into your squad :D same with the lisbon lions

when is this going to be done seriously looking forward to it!!

cool seriously looking forward to it

Looks good mate :D, how about the Newcastle sqaud from the Keegan days in the 90's that nearly won the league twice would also be good :)

Looks good mate :D, how about the Newcastle sqaud from the Keegan days in the 90's that nearly won the league twice would also be good :)

keegan will be a player @ LIverpool but on loan @ Newcastle your manager is Joe Harvey

if you have a leeds team, i suggest these players:

GK Nigel Martyn, Gary Sprake, John Lukic

DR Paul Reaney, Gary Kelly

DL Terry Cooper, Ian Harte

DC Jack Charlton, Norman Hunter, Lucas Radebe, John Charles*, Paul Madeley

MR Gary McAllister, Gordon Strachan

ML Eddie Gray, Albert Johanneson

MC Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles, David Batty, Bobby Collins

FW John Charles*, Peter Lorimer, Allan Clarke, Tony Yeboah, Lee Chapman.

Manager: Don Revie, Asst Howard Wilkinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.