Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Create a new league and clubs for the database

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Cardiff when they won the FA CUP in 1927 against Arsenal

This got any further?

yea it has got further sorry I have been giving a update now and then, I'm doing Germany legends now, sorry this is taking a while to complete, I'll give ya a quick list of the changes

Sunderland now play at Poker Park in the Premier League > Stadium of Light for European football

Southampton are the same but with the dell

Gretna replace Gretna 2008 (in the East of Scotland)

Wimbledon replace MK Dons (in the Coca-Cola League 1 plus have Plough Lane as the ground and Shelhurst park when you get them up to the premier league & European)

Arsenal play at Highbury & are the same as Sunderland & Southampton

Harchester United are in (you can do what you like with them :D)

Manchester United will have some 1968 squad & some from 1999 & the Busby Babes, Matt Busby is the manager

I'll create a word doc so people can see all the changes in this database, I think there's about 31,000

Real Madrid have the squad from 1955 - 1966 plus a few added from the 80s & 90s in the Castilla & C team, every player that's in the Real Madrid squad now are in the first club they started at :(

like C. Ronaldo is at Sporting Lisbon

Luiz Ronaldo leaves Corinthians on 31.12.2009 & re-joins Inter Milan on the first day of the winter transfer 1.1.2010

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Do Cardiff when they won the FA CUP in 1927 against Arsenal

I'll see what I can do ;)

Please please can I see a screenshot of Johan Cruyff? :)

The Arsenal of 1988-1989 when they won the league on the last day vs. Liverpool would be a good'un, although Liverpool should rip up that league in all fairness.

its looking good mate i made one for fm 09 i can give it to you if you find it usefull

Please please can I see a screenshot of Johan Cruyff? :)

View attachment 22933

I'll upload a screen for cruijff and any other players you want :)

The Arsenal of 1988-1989 when they won the league on the last day vs. Liverpool would be a good'un, although Liverpool should rip up that league in all fairness.

yea you have some players from that era

It's Roker Park for Sunderland, mate.

yea for sunderland in the EPL, they play @ Stadium at light for the UEFA Champions League & Europa League

its looking good mate i made one for fm 09 i can give it to you if you find it usefull

thanks for the offer mate, I got the one off the offical website sorry this database is taken ages to complete :(, but when its done I'll be glad also if I've missed out players I'll update a new version after I get some feedback off this ver

View attachment 22934

View attachment 22935

View attachment 22936

View attachment 22937

View attachment 22938

also happy new year everyone :)

Last edited:
would love to see either the Rumlow cup winning side of 91 for the Owls or the mid 90's side with carbone, di canio, and waddle. :)

can you post a screen shot of the lisbon lions if youve put them in and also do you have any idea when you will be finished mate.this database should be great :)

can you post a screen shot of the lisbon lions if youve put them in and also do you have any idea when you will be finished mate.this database should be great :)

I'll post up a screenshot of the Lisbon Loins asap & when the database is finished I'll post it up asap

Will you do the Forest team that did the European Cup double in 1979/1980?

will you do the port vale side that were managed by john rudge in the 90s?

How are the 1960s west ham team coming along - bobby moore, geoff hurst, martin peters etc.

luton town 1988 when they had ricky hill, brian stein, mick harford, mike newell, foster? and in the prem?

Will you do the Forest team that did the European Cup double in 1979/1980?

I have some players in from that era plus clough is the manager :D

will you do the port vale side that were managed by john rudge in the 90s?

I'll see what I can do, also is it early 90s mid 90s or late 90s

How are the 1960s west ham team coming along - bobby moore, geoff hurst, martin peters etc.

yes all those players are in the West Ham Squad :p

luton town 1988 when they had ricky hill, brian stein, mick harford, mike newell, foster? and in the prem?

I'll add those players in and you want Luton Town in the premier league :O

Last edited:
it is the mid to late 90s

right guys a quick update I'm now at Italy Legends :)

oh if you want access to Harchester United make sure you put them in a league you want them in & would you like them in a UEFA Europa league or let them fight for their place (well once you get it, it will be up to you want you do with them & what legends you want in that squad)

I'm going to ask people in the graphic place to do the logo for them & Wimbledon

a big thumbs up to Hunter26 for doing the Harchester United kits for me :), I'm just waiting for Wimbledon ones now off him now, I'll up load the links where to get the graphics for the two sides when I get them sorry this has took a month to complete but I'm working my socks off on it now

Status
Not open for further replies.