How should I do this database?

• Use club and add legends to Reserves

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Create a new league and clubs for the database

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad youre putting so much hard work in to it I for one appreciate it as it will be brilliant when it is cpmpleted. Are you doing the actual Harchester United squad or not?

Im glad youre putting so much hard work in to it I for one appreciate it as it will be brilliant when it is cpmpleted. Are you doing the actual Harchester United squad or not?

I might put in a few players in from all 10 series & use the 80s ones are board & staff or I'll let you guys create a legends squad with them :) n thanks man much appreciate :D

Ok no probs Is there any chance you can do a squad for them? Im lazy! Thanks if you can

Thankyou so much mate I really appreciate the hard work and if theres anyway I can help you please dont hesitate to PM me!

Thankyou so much mate I really appreciate the hard work and if theres anyway I can help you please dont hesitate to PM me!

na its cool mate, just though I would give something back to the forum ^^), I had to compress it as the file was 32.2MB and it complete slowing down my FM2010, so what ever you don't uncompress it leave it as DBC it should run fine, after I've complete the database I'll write up a word doc so everyone can see the changes on the database

Last edited:
It's awesome you're doing this but i couldn't help notice that gerd muller is a goalkeeper.oO)

yea, I forgot to put in his position as a ST it random it, but its sorted now :D Alan Shearer was a RWB/LWB but he's been change aswell to ST also if any player position is wrong when I upload this

please someone give me a list of the wrong player (after I upload this database) & I'll edit it asap to their right position what they played

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:55 AM ----------

that's me now working on Harchester United, I'll do them first then continue with the database, I'll let you do put in what league you want and if they should play in European football I'll upload a screen shot of the club later on today :D

Last edited:
great idea, how do i download? and use?

Last edited:
How long do you reckon it will be mate?

i would say making the ages more realistic likes of maradona at 25,26 or maybe 27 :/

i would say making the ages more realistic likes of maradona at 25,26 or maybe 27 :/

true, but if you wanna keep them in the game longer I'll have them at youth to begin with, you can change them when you the database :)

haha i love it how maradona is only 18 and has got over 90 caps for argentina

how far u into making this then mate:)

almost finished Italy when I'll start working on Spain Legends then I'll upload it as the first version then continue and then upload the reminding Legends as a second update

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

haha i love it how maradona is only 18 and has got over 90 caps for argentina

you think that's funny

some players have over 100 caps and over 50 goals for their countries and are 18/19

like all english national team players between 1985-1992, and let them play for Man U ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.