*Official* Editor Of The Month Homepage

Eds

Reaction score
Official Editor of the Month Homepage
PLACES STILL OPEN (CLOSE ON NOVEMBER 20TH AT 20:00)
CHALLENGE 1 WILL BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 1ST
Trivaldo has allowed me (as I am one of the judges) to create this Opening Post so I can control and edit it as I see fit.

There will be sepereate threads made for the Monthly Challenges, but all scores will be recorded in here, and eventually, Junior Editor of the Year and Editor of the Year will be announced.

The two competitions available to FM-Base Football Manager 2011 Editors are The Editor Championship (involving the best of the best) and The E-Factor (Junior Editors looking to make their way up the Editing Ranks.

Judges for The Editor Championship:
Eds

Judges for The E-Factor:
Nick.
Alcaraz

Scoring Systems
1st Place - 10 points
2nd Place - 6 points
3rd Place - 4 points

Challenge #1 will be released on Wednesday 1st December.

The Editing Championship HomePage
These Challenges will be extremely tough. Not for the feint harded, only the most committed, best editors around should register for this. Marks will be awarded in various categories such as Quality, Success, Creativity, Tidy Nation Rules etc etc.

You do not need to sign-up for The Editor Championship, but rather, if you complete the challenge each month, then you'll have a huge advantage over those that don't and have a higher chance and being regarded as The Best Editor on the site.

Scoring Systems
1st Place - 10 points
2nd Place - 8 points
3rd Place - 6 points
4th Place - 4 points
5th Place - 2 points

Challenge One:
Released on December 1st by Eds.

The E-Factor HomePage
For those of you who want to get into Editing, but either don't know how or have never had the chance (or any other reason). You'll be gently guided in with easier challenges and help from your [randomly generated] mentors. Mentors will be assigned to Junior Editors once everyone has entered.

The E-Factor will be split into two (or three) groups/divisions/pools, due to the large quantity of members wishing to participate.

You will need to confirm your place in the competition before you are officially entered. Still looking for as many Junior Editors as possible. PLACES ARE STILL OPEN.

Competitors and Mentors*:
Jose22 (Mentor - Stann)
KA5A8IAN (Mentor - Tharros)
WonderManager (Mentor - LFCMarshall)
ArsenalJames_1997 (Mentor - Will1981)
Toddzy (Mentor - Tiraths)
Dan (Mentor - BlueAngel)
Nathan (Mentor - Dazzydaz)
Dunc (Mentor - Psycho1970)
WeLoveTheSaints! (Mentor - Triv)
Kevnaylor (Mentor - Brian95)
Ed Syers (Mentor - dazamfc)
Sprag (Mentor - Triv)
Koppieman (Mentor - Tiraths)
Tommo43 (Mentor - BlueAngel)
Saulabbis (Mentor - Psycho1970)
Josh Heale (Mentor - Stann)
Sumner05 (Mentor - Dazzydaz)
CalumE5 (Mentor - LFCMarshall)
Sammyt (Mentor - Will1981)
Brendn (Mentor - Dazamfc)
Nilelg5 (Mentor - Tharros)

Mentors and Competitors*:
Psycho1970 (Juniors - Saulabbis and Dunc)
Triv (Juniors - WeLoveTheSaints and Sprag)
Will1981 (Juniors - ArsenalJames_1997 and Sammyt)
Tiraths (Juniors - Toddzy and Koppieman)
Dazzydaz (Juniors - Nathan and Sumner05)
Brian95 (Juniors - Kevnaylor)
Stann (Juniors - Jose22 and Josh Heale)
Tharros (Juniors - KA5A8IAN and Nilelg5)
LFCMarshall (Juniors - WonderManager and CalumE5)
BlueAngel (Juniors - Dan and Tommo43
Dazamfc (Juniors - Ed Syers and Brendn)

*If any junior or mentor has a problem with their pairing, PM me, and I'll see what I can do.
Also, these were drawn up completely at random. As were how many juniors the mentors got.

Challenge One:
Released on December 1st by Alcaraz and Nick.

Last edited:
I thought you had 3 judges?

Nick Main will be third judge for Junior comp - he will compete in the main comp tho

Would appreciate it if all the Juniors could confirm they still want to compete. Places are still open. :)

I would like to join :)

Eds, maybe you could post a link to this page to all the Juniors listed above so they are aware of this thread and can confirm their interest (H)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

you missed Koppieman off the list of Juniors

Is that for me to decide? I think I'm a pretty good editor, but haven't ever tried making nation rules.

Here's some of my work.

Teenage Challenge.

LOST.

Ok, well, you can confirm me to be a junior editor, how ever lame it sounds.

Ok, well, you can confirm me to be a junior editor, how ever lame it sounds.
Don't act like it's anything new Dunc. Junior Mod, Junior Member, now Junior Editor.

Don't act like it's anything new Dunc. Junior Mod, Junior Member, now Junior Editor.

Atleast I am not a junior in the man sword area like yoooou! ;)

haha only messing.. mebe.. :)

Anyway, everyone stay on topic from now on, including myself.

Yeah, the Senior Competition is going to be pretty tough. Your choice.
Who got anywhere in life without taking a challenge. **** it go on I'll go for it. Senior.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Atleast I am not a junior in the man sword area like yoooou! ;)

haha only messing.. mebe.. :)

Anyway, everyone stay on topic from now on, including myself.
Not what Katy Perry was shouting about last night!

yeah im still up for this... if i remmeber to do it... im not at much these days

Blue Angel registered an interest as well as junior if you like I could PM all intersested parties to get them to confirm in this thread there still up for junior Editing comp, Also put me down as a Senior Competitor. More than up for this:) (if you hadn't realized I'm very competitive):D

Blue Angel registered an interest as well as junior if you like I could PM all intersested parties to get them to confirm in this thread there still up for junior Editing comp, Also put me down as a Senior Competitor. More than up for this:) (if you hadn't realized I'm very competitive):D

BlueAngel is and experienced editor from Fanboys - i dont think he's serious about joining, if he is then he's too good for junior imo

Still interested lads :) you can confirm me now!