*Official* Editor Of The Month Homepage

I shall confirm my interest :)

You're welcome to be a Mentor, or make a Database for The Editing Championship (open to everyone, but still tough challenges).

No you're too good to be a Junior, join one of the other competitions which are for more competent editors
I'm not that good. I can learn alot more.
I never worked out the advandced editor.

this is mainly for people who rarely/never touched the data editor...

I use the editor quite a lot, but only for moving players and creating teams every now and then. Can i still be a junior? :S

Yeah, you can.

It's for fairly basic editors. Something The Shots isn't.

All my editing is basic? I just create a few leagues for other countries?

As far as I care, if you're capable of making a Database to Level 10+ in England, you're far from a junior.

Very good OP Eds, I will be very pleased when entering my dbs/judging as well :)

Sorry guys I have been pretty quiet on this subject cos I have been tryin to convince some people who call this comp a joke to lay off for awhile, anyways from now on u can have my full support and The Shots, ur far from a junior Editor and ur skills are pretty good for u to enter the Senior Comp and do well so u would rather join that

>>>>>>>>>>>>> I really think i am not supposed to be ''junior'' editor, because i have done too many great things with editor (Alcaraz knows that) so i dont know am i going to take part in this

can u sign me up as a junior as i have only recently started editing

With so many participants the scoring would be better as :

1st 10pts
2nd 8pts
3rd 6pts
4th 5pts
5th 4pts
6th 3pts
7th 2pts
8th 1pt

Less chance of a large pts gap as comp goes on, and will encourage people to keep in comp.:)

I'll sort that out once when applications finish. For now, I'll just leave it like that. :p

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I can't do that, so can I join the juniors? :D

BlueAngel is and experienced editor from Fanboys - i dont think he's serious about joining, if he is then he's too good for junior imo

Sorry.

mentor then? I quite like the idea of an editing competition and I am serious about taking part in something....

There'll be monthly challenges for the Senior Editors, and if you read the Opening Post it is under The Editing Championship. I'll ign you up as a mentor as well.