Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

i had about 5 players catch the flu even tho i sent every one home straight away bad times

I clicked on the 10.3 file on the worthplaying website but can't find a download button can someone help? Also could someone see how much Hull have to spend

lol im getting him while im testing your tactics with brighton mate, any players significantly improved i should know of?

ALOT of injuries. I have had 7 or 8 so far with Hull. At least 4 from matches.

lol im getting him while im testing your tactics with brighton mate, any players significantly improved i should know of?
Charlie Austin, he's god now. Worth £10k, 15 finishing, 15 composure, 16 off the ball :D

Charlie Austin, he's god now. Worth £10k, 15 finishing, 15 composure, 16 off the ball :D

i shall be buying him!

pit anoyed though, started a story last night but so want to play new patch!

Only just gone to Swindon, so might have to wait until January to buy Austin unless your a Championship team as he might accept then because of your rep :)

Only just gone to Swindon, so might have to wait until January to buy Austin unless your a Championship team as he might accept then because of your rep :)

or i might use the powers of the editor lol

PROBLEM, have downloaded to my desktop, but i cant open it? what do i need to do now?

i just got craig cathcart for brighton, his stats have significantly improved

Craig Cathcart has got better :O

I got him on loan in the second season of my Palace save, we were in the EPL, and he had an average rating of about 7.2.

johnathan obika is also a monster now, finishing 13 and pace 16, jesus christ, and tony warner is available on a free transfer, good keeper

7 mins to download :D, looks like i have a good download speed, yet my performance for football manager, is one star!!!

HELP

i have downloaded the new patch and placed it on my desktop, i put the .exe at the end of the files name but when i try to run it, a error box comes up and says ".exe is not valid Win32 application"

any help please

Guys could someone please help as I'm having a lot of trouble..I have saved and downloaded the patch,,once that finishes it opens it up..coming up with a box saying
"An unidentified program wants to access your computer" So I click Allow
Then another box comes up saying "Winzip Self-Extractor-FM2010_V10.3.0_PC_Patch_.exe" this has a blue line which fills up and when the line finishes another one comes up..
" FM2010 10.3.0 Patch Installer" below that it says
"Update Folder C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010" now below that
Details
Update Version 10.3.0
Football Manager 2010 version:10.1.0,,
At the bottom of the box it says update..so I click update but it always gets stuck halfway..This has happened on all the patches I have tried to download.So I am still on the default.If anyone has a solution can they please get back ASAP.Thanks