Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

23 min download on uTorrent, pleased its finally out:). Just getting into new story aswell......:S

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

just changed time, now 7 mins :D

Guys could someone please help as I'm having a lot of trouble..I have saved and downloaded the patch,,once that finishes it opens it up..coming up with a box saying
"An unidentified program wants to access your computer" So I click Allow
Then another box comes up saying "Winzip Self-Extractor-FM2010_V10.3.0_PC_Patch_.exe" this has a blue line which fills up and when the line finishes another one comes up..
" FM2010 10.3.0 Patch Installer" below that it says
"Update Folder C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010" now below that
Details
Update Version 10.3.0
Football Manager 2010 version:10.1.0,,
At the bottom of the box it says update..so I click update but it always gets stuck halfway..This has happened on all the patches I have tried to download.So I am still on the default.If anyone has a solution can they please get back ASAP.Thanks

im having the same problem!! any help would be much appreciated.

what about Victor Moses, has he been boosted?

just decided to play on the new patch for abit as i now have a bit of free time and decided to start of with crystal palace who have a 10 point decution so far so good played 4 won 2 drawn 2 so im only on -2 points now

this result i got against newcastle is brilliant and funny cause every goal my team scored was a penalty :D
picture.php

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=409&pictureid=3158

relpy please

i need crack to run the patch 10.3.0 it says that need a cd.|where can i found it.or please someone post it for me.thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

it says that need a activation code to run the game.can someone please give me a crack or the activation code.please i cannot wait to play the game.thanks!!!

i need crack to run the patch 10.3.0 it says that need a cd.|where can i found it.or please someone post it for me.thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

it says that need a activation code to run the game.can someone please give me a crack or the activation code.please i cannot wait to play the game.thanks!!!

No-one will help if you are using a cracked or pirate game, and you will be banned.....

im dissapointed with the update myself thought it would be better, not even worth starting a new game.

i need a crack or activation code for the new 10.3.0 patch , i cannot play the game.please some one post it the crack or the code.i cannot wait to play the game.please thank you!!!

Argh,because of Windows 7 wiping my PC i has to wait for a long time to download it now :/
For some reason FM10 is taking agessssss to download
Least steam will do it quickly,YaY i'm excited :)

it just looks like they've gone through the DB, made everything worse (except Sergio Canales), then posted it as a "Patch". thanks very much.

Anyone noticed the new 'monitoring' column in transfer section for player?

At so very long last. Thanks SI now Downloading :D

From what everyone's saying this patch looks ****:S
Just have to wait for Kris 10.3.1

lol has anyone noticed how much chris smaling has improved all becuase man utd have signed him lol all becuase his signed for a big team dont mean he should be improved that much

its because hes going to be a top player, not because the rags bought him

No, it's because people think he is going to be a top player, we can't be sure he will turn out great only time will tell.

i understand that but did they have to start him out overly good yeah they could of made him abit better but his worth nearly 3 mil now and stats nowhere near correct atm he will proberly be that good in about 2 or 3 years