Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

argghhh...just messed up can any1 help please???? not sure if is new patch or skins i was copying into my docs folder for fm2010. but after c.d load up before it gets to new game/load game menu etc, i get a message on a black screen saying "processing..... processing...... please wait" nothing happens and have to close with task manager

only thing i can think of is removing skins from the folders(put into docs and c: folder as wasnt appearing when refreshed cache)

sorry havnt put in tech area of forum but this should be the most visited part of the forum and i NEED to play asap :)

thanks

you are correct, youve posted in the wrong section. the patch shouldnt need to be copied into any folders, its a self installing application.

so remove the skins from where you put them and try again. maybe next time try removing them before actually posting off topic :)

removed them and still no good, didnt put patch to folder, was automatic. copied skins to folders.....looks like a uninstall is the best option

and it isnt too off topic, it is related to the new patch as i didnt know if that was the reason fm is screwed...as it was working fine 30 mins ago b4 patch :'(

have you fiddled with anything else?

copy all your save files and any add ons like facepacks/skins/logos/kits etc to a usb and then uninstall fm.

reinstall, repatch and then see what happens

have you fiddled with anything else?

copy all your save files and any add ons like facepacks/skins/logos/kits etc to a usb and then uninstall fm.

reinstall, repatch and then see what happens

installed patch and loaded up fine, got to start game menu, went to skins in preferences and bbc/sky sports skin not showing

copied bbc/sky skin and put into skin folders in documents and in c: folder....re started game and wouldn't load up. removed them from folders and still no luck...might have to paste the facepacks,skins etc and re install

can i just install new patch after or do i have to do previous 1s too

cheers

going straight to 10.3 is easiest, it incorporates all the fixes/updates from previous patches

Anyone else finding the goals to chances ratio has increased? These are my results so far using a pretty defensive set up with a standard mentality:
yeah you'll actually convert most of your clear cut chances, though ai the defence has got better, sweeping counter attack tactics look very good on this

What is this problem that you cant manage in england cuz there is only 20 teams in unibound league instead of 21? does anyone know what this is and how to sort it please?

yeah you'll actually convert most of your clear cut chances, though ai the defence has got better, sweeping counter attack tactics look very good on this
My defence hasn't,im shipping goals left right and centre with a tactic that was rock solid for me on 10.2. Time for a new tactic i think.

What is this problem that you cant manage in england cuz there is only 20 teams in unibound league instead of 21? does anyone know what this is and how to sort it please?

thats becasue kings lynn fc went out of business. i imagine you are using superbladesmens database? you will ahve to edit it to put another team in the unibond prem

thats becasue kings lynn fc went out of business. i imagine you are using superbladesmens database? you will ahve to edit it to put another team in the unibond prem

im not sure im you know...whats kings flynn fc? i never really downlaod any database apart from the official ones, and im having this problem with this release...how do you edit them btw?

im not sure im you know...whats kings flynn fc? i never really downlaod any database apart from the official ones, and im having this problem with this release...how do you edit them btw?

the level 10 database, ie the one that allows you to manage in the unibond premier league, its not an official database. Kings Lynn FC (a team local to me) went out of business a few weeks back, and were expelled from the unibond league, they no longer exist. Im sure on the latest patch they wont be on the game, not a problem when using a standard DB, but using superbladesmens DB to level 10 means the unibond is active and the game will crash as the league doesnt have the right amount of teams

Last edited:
The 10.3 patch seems like it sucks.......

i have downloaded the new patch but when i try to run it, a error box comes up and says ".exe is not valid Win32 application"
NEED HELP WITH WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO ??

i have downloaded the new patch but when i try to run it, a error box comes up and says ".exe is not valid Win32 application"
NEED HELP WITH WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO ??
did you add a .exe extension to the patch? it should work if you do so