Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first season with Liverpool. Gerrard and Liverpool must be in with a shout for a few.

My first season with Liverpool. Gerrard and Liverpool must be in with a shout for a few.

very nice. unbeaten 1st season

not sure how good/bad this is but Nicky Maynard didin't score for 31 hours. thats a long time. ha

can anyone beat this?

View attachment 16103

Last edited:
Remember this thread is for official records or record suggestions ONLY.

I am not on my computer right now but will update it when I get home this evening.

The records will run through to FM2011. More might get added depending on your suggestions.

We can't take people's words unfortunately, as people lie. Screenshots are a must.

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I will let you know when I have updated the records.

I will also update the "submit your records here" link on the records page.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Hey JP.

As per the opening thread, let me know which records you want Gerrard/Liverpool to have and I'll update.

Can't be bothered getting hundreds of screenshots and having to trawl through to see what records have been broken.

Last edited:
Hey JP.

As per the opening thread, let me know which records you want Gerrard/Liverpool to have and I'll update.

Can't be bothered getting hundreds of screenshots and having to trawl through to see what records have been broken.

Well Gerrard has got 39 goals and 25 assists,not bad for a midfielder. Liverpool scored 101 league goals,i dont know if anyones got better yet.

Well Gerrard has got 39 goals and 25 assists,not bad for a midfielder. Liverpool scored 101 league goals,i dont know if anyones got better yet.

Nah they won't at the moment. It's just if I have to look at every screenshot to see what records have been broken it will get annoying. Doesn't matter so much now as there isn't any records to break...but didn't want it to get into a routine. Cheers.

Biggest win,Highest scoring game and quickest hat trick

Let me load my game up and ill break all these records ;)

most goals in a game?

No, because it appears you don't manage either team?

The record is only given if it's yours.

Quickest Hatrick

Unfortunately (you did not read the rules) you don't have 50 posts.

The rest have been updated. Please do inform me of any broken links, things that are wrong.

Kris, your post was perfect....i.e. Which records you have broken: Screenshot.

Next update will hopefully be tomorrow night (19/11/09)

Updated one more time before work. Will try get online to do it tonight. You were awarded;

2nd biggest win
Highest scoring game
Most goals in a match by a single player

God knows, didn't think I had closed it to be honest.

THREAD RE-OPEN FOR RECORD SUBMISSIONS.

Last edited:
Well then the record you currently have up isnt the record is it? So what the ***** the point in the topic.

Well then the record you currently have up isnt the record is it? So what the ***** the point in the topic.

Records are for active members and not lurkers. Having records for people who nobody on this site knows is a bit pointless.

If you want your records up, simply stick around and post.

I do post, but i dont just post for the sake of it. There is no law that says your a " lurker " if you dont post, thats just bullshit.

I do post, but i dont just post for the sake of it. There is no law that says your a " lurker " if you dont post, thats just bullshit.
Yes there is a law that says your a lurker if you dont post,you will find it on this website ;)

So stop your ******* and start posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.