Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
most goals in a game and quickest hat trick and highist scoring game :)

No its not the ACTUAL law, you know the real life laws? If you really wish to debate this please feel free, Whatever laws a website make has to conform to certain REAL LIFE rules, the rules that govern the internet so dont even try me.

No its not the ACTUAL law, you know the real life laws? If you really wish to debate this please feel free, Whatever laws a website make has to conform to certain REAL LIFE rules, the rules that govern the internet so dont even try me.
Dont try you? Why, what are you going to do if i do?

Its their website and their thread,they can apply any rules they like,if you dont like it go elsewhere.

fastest goal near the bottom. :) darren Bent after 18secs :D

:( i thought i had a chance with 18 :(
and what does the 10player rating record mean?

You really dont know who your talking to, now i suggest you have a little more respect and a little less attitude. Perhaps before engaging in a debate that had nothing at all to do with you, Firstly you should consider how i may know what i told you, and secondly what i am able to by LAW enforce on this website.

You really dont know who your talking to, now i suggest you have a little more respect and a little less attitude. Perhaps before engaging in a debate that had nothing at all to do with you, Firstly you should consider how i may know what i told you, and secondly what i am able to by LAW enforce on this website.

Seriously what are you on about "What I am able to by LAW enforce on this website." What?:mad:

Please stop being such a tool. This 'debate' has everything to do with JP as he is a moderator here and it's his job.

Redders created the thread and put in the rule of a 50 post minimum before your record can be counted. You chose to completely ignore one of the rules and post your record, yet when it's declined because it breaks one of the rules you go a little emo.

So maybe have some respect and show less attitude for the original thread creator and the person taking his time to do all of this.

Lee before this website is completely disassociated with anything to do with Football manager, its partners and sponsors, i suggest you think about what you just said and issue a apology. If not written confirmation will be spent to this website owner confirming this notion. Now anything to say?

Lee before this website is completely disassociated with anything to do with Football manager, its partners and sponsors, i suggest you think about what you just said and issue a apology. If not written confirmation will be spent to this website owner confirming this notion. Now anything to say?
I have to say one thing. I find you hilarious and a good read, but you will never win this arguement so shut your gub. I'm not the most active member on here but I do know that I have to respect the rules and if it is too much to ask from you then what's the point in being here.

If your desperate for your record to be posted, just get the 50 posts and let that be the end of it.

HAHA The Website owner is his twin brother so here is what we all have to say http://yougotjackedbitch.ytmnd.com/

Last edited:

Keep posting nonsense and you will have 50 posts anyway. Will update tonight.

spot on there.
but i could be even more evil and put up two other quicker red cards than yours :p

Status
Not open for further replies.