Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
which tactic do you used?
You have already asked this once.Firstly its off topic,if you want to ask him something message him. Secondly he's banned so wont be able to answer you at the moment.

Most players in Team of The Week (8):

10x9ix5.png

Wow if i would have know about this before i would have like 4 records, most players named in team of the week. Most goals scored in a match, Biggest win. Most goal scored by a player which my rcord is 73

Wow if i would have know about this before i would have like 4 records, most players named in team of the week. Most goals scored in a match, Biggest win. Most goal scored by a player which my rcord is 73

Well why don't you upload the screenshots now.?

And you saying Wow if i would have know about this before i would have like 4 records, This thread has been up for about 6-7 days and your saying this is the first time you have noticed.?

And i am going to guess your next post.

I would upload the screenshots but i lost them or i deleted the saved game.?

Pfft....

Two if they're valid:

Most scoring half time (unlikely, there was a 10 or 11 goal match, so it's not too unlikely it had more in one of the halves). 6 goals.

The other (might also have been beaten in one of the others) would be the most scored in the shortest span: 4 goals in 10 mins... though not all by the same team.

Is there a fastest goal scored record? =x I think i bound to win if there is lols.. Just saw that there is a fastest goal scored record =x

I was half of their time =x Seven seconds! Oh Torres got 7.57 average rating. Another record for him. 15 MoMs for him. Just to add another one into Torres name, 36league goals for him =)
Torres-2.jpg

7second.jpg

How to you check the most goals scored by a team in a season? This is what i come out with.. 133 or 131 goals..
131goals.jpg

This is the highest GD in 2009/10, 60GD =)
highestGD.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you are talking about the guy who posted only 1 time and not me :p

Highest scoring game / Top goalscorer / Most goals in match / Highest average rating / Most man of match +++++ my superb paint skills(H)

Highest scoring game / Top goalscorer / Most goals in match / Highest average rating / Most man of match +++++ my superb paint skills(H)

not superb reading skills tho

this is getting stupid now

i know you're new to the site but you've got to have been reading for a few years at least.

YOU GOTTA HAVE POSTED AT LEAST 50 TIMES TO LOG A RECORD!!!

come back soon though. :p ha

Status
Not open for further replies.