Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 League goals, moves me into the top three (H)

you can only have top divisions for those records a think frankie

Awwww :'(, wait a few years, then i'll be back with hayes. This aint over :mad:

Also, as a proposal for a new category.

Highest average team rating in a match

7.59 (total 98,7).

EDIT: (I just noticed about some records needing being in top league, this is between three Tercera División, fourth level, teams, and Burgos was expected to run all over almazán. So forgive me for posting with a non valid team. anyway I leave the proposal for the category)

Last edited:
not superb reading skills tho

this is getting stupid now

i know you're new to the site but you've got to have been reading for a few years at least.

YOU GOTTA HAVE POSTED AT LEAST 50 TIMES TO LOG A RECORD!!!

come back soon though. :p ha

lol, i dont have 50 post becouse i dont post unnecessary posts like you :p

it's not unnecessary, it's the rules pal and it's been mentioned a few times now. thats all
lol, the kind of these are quite unnecessary, its just that what i mean, you got some more in this, but maybe we shouldnt discuss this anymore:p

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:33 PM ----------

Highest scoring game / Top goalscorer / Most goals in match / Highest average rating / Most man of match +++++ my superb paint skills(H)

tomatomate, now i got my 50 post, give me the honor that belongs to me^^)

Last edited:
This is a waste of time anyone can cheat alot of these records and im not gonna post away to get upto 50 just to show my records.

The only ones worth being proud off are the season long records im sure not many people are sad enugh to cheat awhole season i might be wrong tho.

LG Fire for your quickest goal where you actually managing ivory coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.