Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ****** it up as well Sam (or that might have been down to Redders' brief spell). When I took over they were just above relegation. Finished 9th (and was runner up in the FA Cup) and then next season almost won the league and almost won the FA Cup :(

Won the Community Shiled though. First trophy I have won on the net game, the flood gates have opened!

Yeyyy Sunderland relegated again. They rule!

Blackburn aint doing so bad since i left, would have wont he league if i stayed.

yup, they are really missing MCFM...I mean you Kris.

I kicked you becuase Kris said you werent playing

I don't have the time Gregor, so you did right :) work alot more thesedays and go away in 10days.

Name: Lee Gates
Free Days: Every day
Broadband Speed: i thin it is 516mb
Club Application: Liverpool

Thanks mate tell me wot yor answer is wot ever it is and right back to me here is my msn addy [email protected]

Greg can const play? He's been a member on here for ages and he says he would start the network game again...He's played it before, in my eyes it's one more player...

So hows it going then? the one me and Kris continued is going well, he finished 2nd with Blackburn but not doing as good this season :p told you's all before that I knew what I was doing with my signings when you's all quizzed me ages ago... walking the league now and Defoe's on his way to yet again scoring 40 + :D watch out for records Sean... eventhough still not put my record on for 2nd spot in most league goals :(

Send you name, age and adress on a postcard to

1337 Pwn Drive
FMBase
UN33 BEG

haha pwned ttm there. I would re host if you wanted to play earlier at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.