Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whittnam1987 said:
I can't remember where i'm at, honestly are having a weird season... i'm like 8th, and Defoe is top goalscorer in Premiership with 32 goals... yet i'm pants at defending, been 'tweaking' my tactic all day whilst you and Sean played most the ****** matches this aft'noon Greg!

well I had to sit and wait on yous :D

Sorry about not playing last night, can't play tonight either due to exams and that. Will only be able to play on wednesday onwards this week.

Sean said:
Didn't play a single league match though. 3 UEFA Cup and a FA Cup replay :)

now we have to wait for u to catch up!! 3 games left, may aswell end season in style at ur place Sean :)

My fixtures are sooooo packed now. My players are already knackered. I just hope they have energy left for my cup matches.

Awww poor Ian. Feel free to blame me for not letting you win in the last game :p

I love end of seasons :D

End of Season Records 06-07

It was a fast season with Greg and West Brom making a massive leap from 11th-3rd. Sean jumped ship from Fulham to Middlesbrough and lost in the FA Cup final again. Blackburn fell from 4th-6th,Spurs finish 7th and lost league cup final.Another Average Season for Charlton,Andy and Southy joined late on and managed to keep there new clubs int he division for next season.

Can't believe how bad I played in the second half of the FA Cup final. Shame I lost it on penalties though :(

Bring on next season I say!

Lloyd said:
Sorry about not playing last night, can't play tonight either due to exams and that. Will only be able to play on wednesday onwards this week.

Same here obv.

:| ttm, finishing 3rd with WBA doesnt even make me one of the top 3 managers in the country!

anyway p00t i pwn the net game

CC and 3rd with WBA in 2 seasons aint too shabby

Poor end to season from me, but I weren't there for half of it so thats understandable..Beat last seasons position though woo :)

I was quite pleased with 14th with Wigan...I think I took over in Oct and they were 17th and I managed to keep them in the Prem. I was too inconsistent but should have a better season next time with some better players comin in

Well i got 20m :yikes: plus im selling Baros for 12.5m and Joe Cole and some young keeper mikey signed for them.

I had options... I went with the 9million option, which meant i got 800k wage budget... and fact dont want to buy anyone and got nearly 6 mill coming in from 3 players i dont want... i'm happy :]

I got £16m. I had an option of £19m but I needed the higher wage budget.

I wish i'd went for higher wage budget now tbh, cos no one decent wants me so theres no1 to spend my 18m on.

Kris said:
Ok this is the real deal, As usual Sean was to lazy to start the thread so here i go again hambling on about Network Games.Anyone Can Apply but there will be a few requirements.

Requirements
1.Broadband Connection
(The Higher the better really)
2.Official FM 6.0.3 Patch is needed
(this is what most people will have and since im hosting you go by my rules:p )
3.All Programs apart from FM and IRC must be closed when playing the net game
(This is to ensure we run at a decent speed when playing)

The Game will be in the English Premier League and when you apply if you could fill in your details like the following example

Application

Name: Kris Jackson
Free Days/Nights: Most Days and Wed,Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun night
Broadband Connection: 2mg
Club Application:Blackburn

Chosen Clubs

Arsenal-Sherry
Aston Villa-
Birmingham-
Blackburn-Kris
Bolton-
Charlton-Lloyd
Chelsea-Mikey
Everton-Jamgla
Fulham-Sean
Liverpool-
Man City-Robbo
Man Utd-
Middlesbrough-Sam
Newcastle-AJW
Portsmouth-Barca Boy
Sunderland-
Tottenham-Whittnam
West Brom-Gregor
West Ham-Southy
Wigan-

The Game has now started.

Name:Joe Bell
Broadband connection:2meg
Free Nights : Any Night
Chosen Club:
liverpool

The rule has since changed, kris says no N00bs, but hes said that about 5 times so youve prob got a good chnace of playing

I'll be on from thursday night onwards for the next two weeks at least, just haven't beeen able to play so far this week 'cos of exams but I only have tomorrow and thursday and then I have finished! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.