Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

this looks really good mate. cant wait to give it a try. a chance to play messi and zidane side by side. just the thought brings a smile to my face. my papers end on tuesday so this will be like an extra treat for me^^)

Sounds great! Cant wait for it!
Any chance you could post a screenie of Chelsea team?

Also what is going to happen with the national teams?

Sounds great! Cant wait for it!
Any chance you could post a screenie of Chelsea team?

Also what is going to happen with the national teams?

as you mean the managers, every national side has a manager, that won a World Cup or did well in a World, bar Bosina but I have league created up so if you upload both database you'll be fine :)

like for e.g.

England has Alf Ramsey as Manager (won the World Cup in 1996) & Sir Bobby Robson (Semi-Finalist in 1990) is the assistant Manager

Italy has Vittorio Pozzo as manager

Uruguary has Alberto SuppiciView attachment 39792

View attachment 39793

View attachment 39794

View attachment 39795

View attachment 39796

View attachment 39797

View attachment 39803

View attachment 39804

View attachment 39805

View attachment 39806

View attachment 39807

View attachment 39808

View attachment 39815

View attachment 39816

View attachment 39817

View attachment 39818

View attachment 39819

View attachment 39820

View attachment 39827

View attachment 39828

View attachment 39829

View attachment 39830

View attachment 39831

also I'm re-editing Steve Bruce so don't worry

this is going to be so great! how long you think it will take?

is david seaman on there?

this is going to be so great! how long you think it will take?

is david seaman on there?

yes David Seaman is at Oldham :p, if I get cracking on it should be finished by tonight if not tomorrow, then I'll upload it onto megaupload ;) then send the link to the site

I'm doing Uruguay's 1930 & 1950 World Cup Winning squads & Spain's Euro 64 squad (but I think I've got some of it completed)

Best is younger than keane in it :S.you should change that mate:)

Best is younger than keane in it :S.you should change that mate:)

yea, but what I got in the 09 database I'll put Best at the age he won the 1968 European Cup :)

done Best is now 22/23 (the same age he was when he won the European Cup in 1968)

Last edited:
Love how you set out the stats!! Although Suker's composure should definetly be 18 or over. Plus it wouldn't be a bad idea setting Prosinecki's dribbling at 19 or 20 not many playeres could dribble like he could. But other then that everything is basically spot on can't wait for this patch!!!

Love how you set out the stats!! Although Suker's composure should definetly be 18 or over. Plus it wouldn't be a bad idea setting Prosinecki's dribbling at 19 or 20 not many playeres could dribble like he could. But other then that everything is basically spot on can't wait for this patch!!!

done I edit Suker's composure to 18 & Prosinecki's dribbling to 20 :)

Mate you can nick my Harchester team if you like :) I think it is quite good!

Will you be adding Cantona to the Utd squad? If you do i will defo be downloading this

This is great man. Can't wait for you to finish.(H)

I can't remember did you mention something about needing to compress/uncompress save files due to its size?(A)

Will you be adding Cantona to the Utd squad? If you do i will defo be downloading this

okay but can he be loaned out at Marseille for one season

nice this mate. Sounds great. Can i see liverpool?

sure

This is great man. Can't wait for you to finish.(H)

I can't remember did you mention something about needing to compress/uncompress save files due to its size?(A)

yea I did mention it, I uncompressed the file so see how big it was and its 56.6 MB atm, but its up 2 you guys if you want to have it compressed or uncompressed :p

Mate this looks awesome cant wait to have a blast on this...

Messi,Zidane,Cantona and Best in same team that will be awesome..

Drulling thinking about it:D