Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

Ok, Thanks for putting your time into this, looks amazing, cant wait to try it out :D

Ok, Thanks for putting your time into this, looks amazing, cant wait to try it out :D

same, I mind do a file save for people and sim throught a couple of seasons what leagues should I use in the file save

done I edit Suker's composure to 18 & Prosinecki's dribbling to 20 :)

Thanks mate :)

yes both Pele & Abayde Pele are in mate

Pele - Santos (will be really hard to try and get him to leave)

Abayde Pele is at OM

same I'm still trying to think my team will be like :p

also I'm quite scared in what the World Cup will be like

France, Brazil Germany, Italy, England, Uruguay, Spain & Holland can all win it :'( in this database

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

that's me now doing Spain does anyone want a screen shot now

Looking at Suker, Boksic, Prosinecki and Boban you could include Croatia as a darkhorse in the WC ;)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

By the way do you also have Bergkamp, Shevchenko, Maldini and Tudor??

Thanks mate :)

Looking at Suker, Boksic, Prosinecki and Boban you could include Croatia as a darkhorse in the WC ;)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

By the way do you also have Bergkamp, Shevchenko, Maldini and Tudor??

Bergkamp - Yes
Shevchenko - Yes
Paolo Maldini - Yes
Tudor - yes he's at Juventus

Last edited:
Top Top work my friend, looks like youve devoted a **** of a lot of time here. Sorry to be a cliche but could I have a little look at Everton, hopefully you've got Dixie Dean, Graeme Sharp, Trevor Stephens even Wayne Rooney.

I have just done the goalkeepers mate, I'll start on them after Atletico Madrid

yea I've had a few times wanted to stop but then I think na I'll keep on going a lot of people want it done and want to use it

also for who wanted all the Manchester united players removed from this season has being done the only one few have being left are

Darren Flecther - youth player
Ryan Giggs - youth player
Paul Scholes - youth player

and the youth players

the Neville brothers should be youth players aswell and both at Utd

Top Top work my friend, looks like youve devoted a **** of a lot of time here. Sorry to be a cliche but could I have a little look at Everton, hopefully you've got Dixie Dean, Graeme Sharp, Trevor Stephens even Wayne Rooney.

Dixie Dean - Yes
Sharp - Yes
Trevor Stephens - eh I'll have a look
Rooney - lol speaking of Rooney yes he's back at Everton as a 16 year old :p

the Neville brothers should be youth players aswell and both at Utd

I'll add Phil in a min back at Man Utd & loaned out at Everton

Trevor Steven an incredibly skillful player compared to George Best at his peak.

okay guys if you want a screenie I'll do them tomorrow I'm trying to complete Alt Madrid for Brock & then work on spain, then do Bradford City for Slacky

sorry for being a pain but are these players at Utd or even in the db:

Bryan Robson
Brian McClair
Gary Pallister
Denis Irwin
Sammy Mcllroy
Bobby Charlton
Denis Law

Thanks in advance buddy

wheres fabregas going to be?
its unreal how much im looking foward to this

sorry for being a pain but are these players at Utd or even in the db:

Bryan Robson
Brian McClair
Gary Pallister
Denis Irwin
Sammy Mcllroy
Bobby Charlton
Denis Law

Thanks in advance buddy

Yes all of those players are at Manchester united so is noram whiteside :p well Denis Law is at Huddlesfield Town but is on a future transfer to United

wheres fabregas going to be?
its unreal how much im looking foward to this

Fabregas is at Arsenal mate as he was part of unbeatable Arsenal team

Last edited:
i can't wait for this the rangers team looks sick mate you have done yourself proud also scotland will have a really good side aswell

wicked. can only imagine what my arsenal side will look like with Henry,Ice Man,Fabregas,patrick v, adams etc
last one what about van persie?:p

i can't wait for this the rangers team looks sick mate you have done yourself proud also scotland will have a really good side aswell

yea Scotland has the Euro 96 & WC98 squads joined plus a **** loads of legends like Jim Baxter etc :p

I think I've done the side that beat England in 1967

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

wicked. can only imagine what my arsenal side will look like with Henry,Ice Man,Fabregas,patrick v, adams etc
last one what about van persie?:p

still at Arsenal coz of some stupid thing he done in holland oO) but I could move him back to his first club before he moved to Arsenal