Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

Just a question mate,,

Is Puskas,Gazza,Zico,Ravelli and Lineker in the game?

this looks sick where could i download this ???????

you can download it tomorrow night mate, that when I'll be uploading it to the site :p

Just a question mate,,

Is Puskas,Gazza,Zico,Ravelli and Lineker in the game?

yes all of those players are in

Puskas - Real Madrid
Gazza - Newcastle United
Ravelli - IFK Goteberg
Lineker - Leicester City

View attachment 39955

View attachment 39956

View attachment 39957

View attachment 39958

View attachment 39959

View attachment 39960

View attachment 39961

Eric Cantona at Manchester United by loaned out

View attachment 39962

Ole Gunner Solskjaer's Details

Last edited:
sweet, cheers dude really looking forward to downloading this.
i think Cantonas composure should be alot higher and his teamwork should be lower, he was always composed, but his teamwork was fairly poor he was greedy more often than not but what a clinical finisher, legend

sweet, cheers dude really looking forward to downloading this.
i think Cantonas composure should be alot higher and his teamwork should be lower, he was always composed, but his teamwork was fairly poor he was greedy more often than not but what a clinical finisher, legend

lol, I should really put his dirtiness up as well :p

edit it Composed up to 20, team work down to 5 & dirtiness up to 15 lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WmfTIRUWY"]YouTube- Clash Foot - Cantona vs supporter Crystal Palace[/ame]

this is quality mate, your a legend, really cant wait to get my hands on this!

Is pele and abayde pele on..(not sure on the 2nd spelling)

God i really wont know what team to be lol

Is pele and abayde pele on..(not sure on the 2nd spelling)

God i really wont know what team to be lol

yes both Pele & Abayde Pele are in mate

Pele - Santos (will be really hard to try and get him to leave)

Abayde Pele is at OM

same I'm still trying to think my team will be like :p

also I'm quite scared in what the World Cup will be like

France, Brazil Germany, Italy, England, Uruguay, Spain & Holland can all win it :'( in this database

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

that's me now doing Spain does anyone want a screen shot now

Last edited:
Should Rio Ferdinand and Michael Carrick not be at West Ham, and Valencia should we at the club before Wigan or at least at Wigan and stuff.
There are a lot of current players still in the Man Utd squad still... really should be changed.

id love a screenie of spain! are you doing the teams how they were, or like an all time all star team?

Great work mate, can't wait for this.

Shankly's motivating should maybe be 20 though? :p

Should Rio Ferdinand and Michael Carrick not be at West Ham, and Valencia should we at the club before Wigan or at least at Wigan and stuff.
There are a lot of current players still in the Man Utd squad still... really should be changed.

yea I'll changed that asap

is Zbigniew Boniek in the patch???

yes

id love a screenie of spain! are you doing the teams how they were, or like an all time all star team?

I think its a bit of both & I'm doing Alt. Madrid 1995/96 squad for someone at the moment, also you have

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larbi_Benbarek

&

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_S%C3%A1nchez

& Juninho Paulista @ Alt Madrid (who is on loan at Middlesbrough)

Last edited:
sorry for being kinda annoying but is grzegorz lato in there too he was one of the greatest polish players and if it wouldnt be to much trouble if u could post the screen shot of the polish squad thannksssss

sorry for being kinda annoying but is grzegorz lato in there too he was one of the greatest polish players and if it wouldnt be to much trouble if u could post the screen shot of the polish squad thannksssss

give me a min mate I'm changed Man Utd then I'm finishing off Alt Madrid 96 squad then give ya a screen shot of Poland :p and yes grzegorz lato is in :)

ok thanks take ur time u doing us all a big favor lol jus post it up wen u get a chance and ill check it out thanks again

good news guys I just need to go through Spain & Uruguay now then I'll start working on Bradford City, and redo Harchester United :D so the database could be up by this evening or Monday night after I finished work :D

Have you done Bradford? if so would it be ok if i could have a screenshot? :D

yeah thats me for the atletico team matey :) and wicked, i really cant wait to see this, your a legend, id never have the patience or time to put into this!

Have you done Bradford? if so would it be ok if i could have a screenshot? :D

I have just done the goalkeepers mate, I'll start on them after Atletico Madrid

yeah thats me for the atletico team matey :) and wicked, i really cant wait to see this, your a legend, id never have the patience or time to put into this!

yea I've had a few times wanted to stop but then I think na I'll keep on going a lot of people want it done and want to use it

also for who wanted all the Manchester united players removed from this season has being done the only one few have being left are

Darren Flecther - youth player
Ryan Giggs - youth player
Paul Scholes - youth player

and the youth players