Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

if you guys want you can do a story with this database :), as I am with Dan & mine together

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

have you patched up your game to 10.2

oh no i havent.. il have to do it tomorow because cant download anymore today :(

mate this is an amazing download but could it be possible to add some more legends to millwall if you need some help with names and positions i could help you p.m me and i will help you as much as i can.

thanks again brilliant job

sure give me what players you want and I'll add them

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

ok... cheers pal this is awesome... thanks for all the hard work you have put it,:D

no problem

Madridboy, this looks excellent and am dying to play it.. however, is it possible if you can upload it to mediafire, or a different link, because megaupload just doesnt seem to ever download for me!:S

Would be very grateful!

okay mate please madridboy can u send me a save file with the first divisions of england,germany,italy and spain tht wud be legendary thnx mate in advance..

just made another brilliant signing for chelsea :) johan cruijff for 26 mil :)

Madridboy, this looks excellent and am dying to play it.. however, is it possible if you can upload it to mediafire, or a different link, because megaupload just doesnt seem to ever download for me!:S

Would be very grateful!

I'm uploading it to Mediafire as we speak mate

both databases

okay mate please madridboy can u send me a save file with the first divisions of england,germany,italy and spain tht wud be legendary thnx mate in advance..

sure give me a min

okay mate please send me the save game via mail or a link or something my email is [email protected] email it to me or anything cause i got to head out cheers mate u r a legend thnx...