Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

well with this new data base i am and madridboy told me gonna make me a save game i really need help i even tried to cut down everything only chose primier league with small database estimated speed at 4 stars and wudnt start still :S

i could make you as save if you like just pm with what leagues you want database size etc

well thnx anyways to both of u but i am trying to load it taking 10 mins so far then said it couldnt be loaded i dunno maybe i did something wrong with the xml file or something i just put it in a database folder in editor data and then updated from patch 10.1.0 to 10.2 straight away then tried it on did everything and chose the database but cant seam to start a freaking game,,,

hey madridboy wat team r u picking to take charge off in the new database:D

Hey guy sorry this is off subject but im trying to uploaded a sceenshot and when i click the attachment button it just redirects me to either the 1st page of this tread or to fm-stories!!!

PLZ HELP:S

okay madridboy i need help big time well now i dunno i put the xml file in both a folder called db in sports interactive and in the editors data but some screen shots i saw someone post for mac it wasnt xml format was something else so wat am i doing wrong cant seem to play and well i saw there was an unblock option on the xml file so i did it still wudnt work shud i delete the config file or wat??

did it work when i uploaded it madridboy?

awesome news mate got it finally working but now i am in quite a pickle cant decide which team to be i mean shud i be man city and buy all the players i like or be a team i already like in fact and build the team with the already stars there?? plus it will be amazing how much competition is there for every competition....

Its close in the premier league on my save game at one point the top 7 had all 24 points

yea it worked cheers mate, also I've edited the league names back to what they have know as

Championship - Nationwide Division One

etc

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

hey madridboy wat team r u picking to take charge off in the new database:D

I got a story on Harchester United, using my legends database & dan's Harchester United :)

yeah it will be close everywhere i mean look at how many teams have loads of legends in each league the champions league will be amazing looking forward to see a story done with that...

This database sounds real good and competitive and props to MadridBoy for seeing this out, unbelievable commitment to the project. Unfortunately my computer is screwed and therefore I cannot play this or any other database on FM10 for that matter, but as soon as it's sorted I am certainly downloading this. Seriously, well done.

so how are you people enjoying this little database I created up :D

I'm now editing it with people I missed out and gave the wrong age to :p

yeah it will be close everywhere i mean look at how many teams have loads of legends in each league the champions league will be amazing looking forward to see a story done with that...

tell me about it the competion its going to be awesome trying to keep ya squad happy will be a challenge in its self.

does nybody no why my shirts are not showing on my tactics screen??:S:S