Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

okay Guys I'm doing to do a story using Dan's Harchester United and my legends Database after I finished uploading a file to media file :)

but I'm going to put the side into the BSS and fight my way up to the promise land (Champions League)

Last edited:
First friendly of the season and Madridboy knocks in 8!

Had to take you off after 70 mins as, quite frankly, you were taking the ****!:D

:O

oops made myself super human, ****!!!!!!!!! maybe I should change my stats or leave them as I am

Well you've got all 20s on my game apart from a couple, which you've got 17 and 18 for.

At the moment I'm playing you up top on your own with Maradona just behind and you're banging in 4 or 5 a game. Still only in pre-season though, so you might settle down to a more conservative 2-3 per game once the season starts!

what team should i start with idc what league but want a decent challenge so any suggestions???

Also, just noticed that M Laudrup is 40 years old on this DB, and Albertz is 38! Not sure if that was intentional (and not sure if you wanna know as this has taken you ages!)

Also, just noticed that M Laudrup is 40 years old on this DB, and Albertz is 38! Not sure if that was intentional (and not sure if you wanna know as this has taken you ages!)

Laudrup's date of birth was changed mate to 15/6/1990 but Albertz was just changed to 1991

I'm still on the first version of the DB. Will change them myself rather than download again. :)

Hi guys ive decide to be my beloved MUFC..

Ive pt bids in for Pele.Zico,Maradona.Bckenbauer and offered a contract to the 1 and only Neil"madridboy"Scott im playing a 4-1-2-2-1 :p

Hi guys ive decide to be my beloved MUFC..

Ive pt bids in for Pele.Zico,Maradona.Bckenbauer and offered a contract to the 1 and only Neil"madridboy"Scott im playing a 4-1-2-2-1 :p

nice ^^), hope you get them mate

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

ok guys I renamed some Competitions name to what they were know as when they started :)

also it was Brain Laudrup (I've edited it the now)

hey okay madridboy i am back and i wanna start ASAP can u tell me where to find the save game?? cheers mate..

You mean where to put the file ? if you do its my documents then sports interactive then fm 10 then editor data

Last edited:
no mate i keep getting crash dumps altho i installed the latest patch and everything is okay till i try to actually start the game no matter how many leagues i chose always give me a crash dump ******* me off cant play :S:S he said was gonna make me a save game so i can already start..

i dont know what to do ******* me off big time i soo wanna start a game on that tonight and i cant find a way to get past choosing the leagues...