Official Twitter Thread

You dont come up mate lol follow me @GEORGEFENECH and I will follow back :) Allways good to have another Chelsea fan on twitter ;)

Following you mate, i might now have come up because i just changed my user name.

Liverpool Fans - @Anfield_Road96, @LiverpoolFCNews, @Thisisanfield, @Liverpool_FC_

If you're not already the FM-Base Twitter page - @fmbase

@alex_lawrence_

Where I talk about either football or just rant about life in general - for example how I got kb'd at HMV... :S :L

Explain? ^^)

Well, firstly you'll probably need a fair few followers, 2,000/3,000 minimum I'd say, I have around 20,000, so I'm okay.

It's simple really, you post on Sulia 20 times a week, minimum, each post's then get's put on your Twitter account with a link to the full post (all mine must be LFC related) each time someone clicks the link, you get a fee. And I can earn a maximum of £60 a week doing it, you can earn more but I put £60 to my maximum as I then got a higher fee per click.

If you're getting me?

Well, firstly you'll probably need a fair few followers, 2,000/3,000 minimum I'd say, I have around 20,000, so I'm okay.

It's simple really, you post on Sulia 20 times a week, minimum, each post's then get's put on your Twitter account with a link to the full post (all mine must be LFC related) each time someone clicks the link, you get a fee. And I can earn a maximum of £60 a week doing it, you can earn more but I put £60 to my maximum as I then got a higher fee per click.

If you're getting me?

Cool. I have like 50 XD

@Brian1zvx 5 away from 100

And any NBA fans should follow @TripleOvertime which is an account set up for a future blog on the NBA with writers from Fm-base.

Follow me @oakesypvfc

Pretty new to the whole thing so a bit quiet at the minute, anyone that likes me though, please follow :)

@BMarshall9

will warn you, there is ALOT of sport... you guys should relate to that