Thank you for the feedback.

Can you not post other tactics in this thread, a little disrespectful!

Thanks for the feedback as always. Great stats. Gonzales is a personal favorite!

It's such a fun tactic to use. Great goals, grat stats from all the team. Im experimenting with other tactics to use along side this, when playing hard away games. The problem with that is it seams very random (my defeats) as sometimes i'll smash City 6-0 away and other times get beat by them 4-0. Rather than changing pre game im adapting more during the match. I can tell pretty quick if the game is going my way or not.

Thanks for the feedback as always. Great stats. Gonzales is a personal favorite!

It's such a fun tactic to use. Great goals, grat stats from all the team. Im experimenting with other tactics to use along side this, when playing hard away games. The problem with that is it seams very random (my defeats) as sometimes i'll smash City 6-0 away and other times get beat by them 4-0. Rather than changing pre game im adapting more during the match. I can tell pretty quick if the game is going my way or not.

I was mostly holidaying to check some edits and skin stuff.. got some right random games though..

View attachment 63435View attachment 63434

Thank you for the feedback.

Can you not post other tactics in this thread, a little disrespectful!

I’m not trolling in any way but it’s not really disrespectful as this thread is just a copy of a tactic from another thread on this site

Guys, I don’t know him and I didn’t pay him to say this

I’m not trolling in any way but it’s not really disrespectful as this thread is just a copy of a tactic from another thread on this site

What training do you use for Individual player training? their positions/roles? so CF for CF, Mezzala for Mezzala and so on

I’m not trolling in any way but

I was once told to ignore everything that comes before the word BUT XD

it's a thread of a tactic regardless of its origin. If folks don't want to use it, super! I couldn't give two sh*ts. But please don't post other tactics in here, sure it's a forum rule.

There are plenty of places to do it.

Thanks

Last edited:
I was once told to ignore everything that comes before the word BUT XD

it's a thread of a tactic regardless of its origin. If folks don't want to use it, super! I couldn't give two sh*ts. But please don't post other tactics in here, sure it's a forum rule.

There are plenty of places to do it.

Thanks

Its is yes, unless is a specfic "tactics from" or "tweak thread"

link removed.

See, If the tactic made Balotelli look good, it must be OP :p

Yeah, just about to start my full 6 team (MCFC, Rangers, England, New York etc) save.. this is defo going in the rotation