thank you

No worries, im going to try to create the role Salah/Sterling have been playing where they are Inside Forwards that play halfway between the forward line and AMR on the tactics pitch. RMD doesnt really cut it, so trying a CF-Support with man mark the Right Back to keep them between the CB/RB area.

Belotti has 21 in 11, 18 in 7 in the league with the regista tweak lol. He's so OP.

And these are the stats:

View attachment 63862

Results this season:

View attachment 63861

Had that usual FM down patch with the two draws, against Atalanta their keeper got MoM and an 8.1 as he saved 13 shots, 6 CCCs. Still waiting on the defence to gel as Kannemann and de Ligt are new signings, along with Arthur.

Gaitan doesn't score many but he's an assist monster. Blitzes defences with his dribbling.

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys are having fun with the little tweaks. I just like the original tactic. Sooooo many high scoring wins. A few defeats but not that it matters. In the big games i always come good. The stats the whole team produce are incredible! It can make a average player worth 80 million, insane!

Just dawned on me that i never uploaded the end of season table, sorry about that.

Please ignore the highlighted Man united, i got the job at the end of the season ;)

View attachment 63690

Libero with CF-S (with man mark) tweak....NICE>>>>>>I have 6 CCC in Barcelona with York LOL

PS i dont have a good squad, most expensive players cost 20M

Media expectation only 8th, last year came 3rd to get CL place!

View attachment 1150335

Libero with CF-S (with man mark) tweak....NICE>>>>>>I have 6 CCC in Barcelona with York LOL

Please can you post this tweak? I've missed the CF-s me man marking tweak thanks

View attachment 1150335

is there any way you can save it insted of doing every game i mean man mark?