Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
diouf is an overrated sewerrat an scott brown is a midfeilder and scores more goals than diouf

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

i apolligise for that coment

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

that is an offence to all sewer rats;)

Seriously people! Get a grip!

Its fans like you that make me laugh when all yous want to do is slag each other off!

Rangers won because they scored 1 more goal than Celtic! ENOUGH SAID!

Yeah connocfc67's comments were unfunny and off-topic. Either talk about specific old firm matches or look for another thread.

These ****** need to cop on, seriously more hard men hiding behind packages.
Surly these packages can be traced, if it was sent to the PM or the Queen the culprits would be found in less than 24 hours :S

You saying Neil Lennon is not a queen? <)

how the **** is neil lennon a queen just look at kyle lafferty

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Yeah connocfc67's comments were unfunny and off-topic. Either talk about specific old firm matches or look for another thread.
how was it off topic somebody said that diouf was better than brown and i was expressing my point of veiw

how the **** is neil lennon a queen just look at kyle lafferty

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

how was it off topic somebody said that diouf was better than brown and i was expressing my point of veiw

Saying he was worse than Brown is your opinion.
Comparing him to a sewer rat is off topic.

Mods should just close this thread!

FM-Base is not for slagging each other off, if u idiots feel the need to do it there are web sites out there to do it on!

closing this. frankly im sick of the bile that comes out on here, the rivalry goes way too far and far too many of you are crossing the line. 18 pages filled with vast amounts of trash

i will warn you all now, if i see any sectarian **** from any of you i will ban you for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.