Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The better team lost imo :(
Brilliant referring tbh, we just where unlucky today.
The way they brough Diouf on at 118mins made me sick and then he had the cheek to milk the cup for all its worth. If you had just tuned in you might have thought he was a key player or even played for 10mins.

The way they brough Diouf on at 118mins made me sick and then he had the cheek to milk the cup for all its worth. If you had just tuned in you might have thought he was a key player or even played for 10mins.
its called timewasting, all sides (including celtic) do it, didnt realise he wasnt allowed to be happy they won

The better team won imo (H)
Vladimir weiss playe his part brilliantly after coming on after the bench
but I thought all the goals were good especially Rangers'

it was a good even game, rangers edged it slightly in chances, and they took more of theirs, deserved win

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, How did Charlie " The Magician" Mulgrew not get sent off!!?

We deserved are win imo
Weiss was fantastic when he came on, causing havic for the Celtic players and winning many freekicks in dangerous positions. Celtic played well although they were imo very complacent towards the end and they had to pay for it. Overall I am very pleased with the performance from every Rangers player especially Whittaker, Davies, Naismith , Jelavic,Weiss & Weir.
Davies was excellent but I feel Whittaker deserved Man Of The Match as he coped well with having to play as a centre back for the last 30Minutes... Oh I forgot to mention, C'MON RANGERS!!

its called timewasting, all sides (including celtic) do it, didnt realise he wasnt allowed to be happy they won
It the fact they brought him on. I know that teams waste time, that fair enough he just ****** me off. It gives him the chance to say he beat Celtic in a Cup final, when realistacly he came on, dived, got a yellow and celebrated as if he helped them win it.

I feel Whittaker deserved Man Of The Match as he coped well with having to play as a centre back for the last 30Minutes...
Mulgrew has been coping as a center half for about 10 games ;)

It the fact they brought him on. I know that teams waste time, that fair enough he just ****** me off. It gives him the chance to say he beat Celtic in a Cup final, when realistacly he came on, dived, got a yellow and celebrated as if he helped them win it.

2f0akvm.jpg

'Nuff said pal ;)
Deserved win for us today, not gonna lie I wasn't particularly optimistic going into the game, especially when Bartley was ruled out. Turning point for me was Weiss coming on, he completely turned the tide, came on at a time when Rangers were being pinned back by Celtic, and completely changed the face of the game. Credit to Edu and Whittaker as well, both have been out of form, but put in some monumental performances today. Weir and Jelavic as well, in fact screw it, whole team was awesome today :D

what a totally irrelevant point. its not disgusting at all so take your bias somewhere else, last time i checked he was a rangers player allowed to play for them in any manner they see fit.

Guess what, he did beat celtic

while i want to come on here and same we were robbed i cant. we were terrible today didnt deserve anything from the game and ranagers deserved to win it. there is still other trophies to be won this season.

Oh, and for what it's worth, thought Wylde and Hutton coped well, considering they were thrown in at the deep end a wee bit :)

2f0akvm.jpg

'Nuff said pal ;)
Deserved win for us today, not gonna lie I wasn't particularly optimistic going into the game, especially when Bartley was ruled out. Turning point for me was Weiss coming on, he completely turned the tide, came on at a time when Rangers were being pinned back by Celtic, and completely changed the face of the game. Credit to Edu and Whittaker as well, both have been out of form, but put in some monumental performances today. Weir and Jelavic as well, in fact screw it, whole team was awesome today :D
Look at mister Rangers all chuffed with himself holding the cup did he score the winner?

O ya thats right he came on for 5 minutes and dived to get himself booked :)
Isnt that the say ****** that hardily touched the ball at Paradise got a red card and then threw his shirt in the crowd after the game :S

Good Luck in the Champions Le..........
Good Luck in the Europa Lea.........
Good Luck in the Scottish Cu.........
(K)
Guess what, he did beat celtic

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at mister Rangers all chuffed with himself holding the cup did he score the winner?

O ya thats right he came on for 5 minutes and dived to get himself booked :)
Isnt that the say ****** that hardily touched the ball at Paradise got a red card and then threw his shirt in the crowd after the game :S

Good Luck in the Champions Le..........
Good Luck in the Europa Lea.........
Good Luck in the Scottish Cu.........
(K)

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Btw, irrelevant point, but did you know Celtic have the dubious world record of being knocked out of 4 European competitions in one calender year ? :p

And, while we're on the topic his dive was nowhere near a dive, and was actually a foul :)

And finally, as I forgot to say on my last two posts, delighted in general for Smith & Weir, both gone fay beyond the call of duty many a time, and it's a nice way for Smith to go out of his last Cup Final :)

shay given - were did use get in the champions league? europa league? cis cup? haha thats right so shut-up and wipe ur tears !

shay dont be bitter and try not to troll before you pick up an infraction

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

shay given - were did use get in the champions league? europa league? cis cup? haha thats right so shut-up and wipe ur tears !
same goes to you

And, while we're on the topic his dive was nowhere near a dive, and was actually a foul :)

While I agree with most of the points you've made, this one is ridiculous. He dived.

---

Tbh, we were pish. Loovens is worse than pish, Mulgrew and Rogne were out of sorts, Izzy and Wilson didn't put in the shift they usually do, Ledley was decent, Kayal, Commons and Hooper were non-existant and Samaras thinks that now he's got his contract that he can laze about like a wee Greek tragedy.

The reason we lost today imo was because Izzy and Wilson weren't doing their usual on the wing, and so we were totally lifeless.

cis cup = final cant complain, getting to a final is good. I thought we where the better team but it was a good contest that was very close to going to penos
Unfortunately we wherent in those other 2 cups this season. :S

btw. answering a question not trolling :D

@ Pistolped - I though Sammy was good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.