Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even admit that Diouf dived but who cares now? we won so lets celebrate!:)

He had one or two good moments, but for 90% of the game, he stood about sulking and basically being a lazy ****.
But that is still him when he plays well.
You will never get Sameras to run most off the game, he is happy to stand there knock down the highballs and do some skills once every 30minutes.
Izzy gotup and down well also imo but Wilson didnt have enough opportunities. As bad as Rogne and Mulgrew where there was no need to bring on Glenda, he is too clumsy and gave a way 5ish free-kicks in score-able areas. It was at the very least a waste of one of our 3 substitutions. Commons was okay on the left but when he shifted to the right after Brown coming off he was non-existent just like on Wedensday when he was on the right. Ki offered very little and McCourt was very poor.

But that is still him when he plays well.
You will never get Sameras to run most off the game, he is happy to stand there knock down the highballs and do some skills once every 30minutes.
Izzy gotup and down well also imo but Wilson didnt have enough opportunities. As bad as Rogne and Mulgrew where there was no need to bring on Glenda, he is too clumsy and gave a way 5ish free-kicks in score-able areas. It was at the very least a waste of one of our 3 substitutions. Commons was okay on the left but when he shifted to the right after Brown coming off he was non-existent just like on Wedensday when he was on the right. Ki offered very little and McCourt was very poor.

Samaras was pish imo, I know what he is there to do, yet he seemed to even do that poorly. Izzy and Wilson' delivery was poor today, and that killed us. What little fight we had in us petered out when Broony came off. I agree, the sub to bring on Loovens should've been used to bring on Stokes. Ki wasted the ball a lot tonight and McCourt had very little chance to make an impression.

Why don't I change it up a bit.

Well done Rangers. I didn't watch the match. In fact, I only heard about it when I was coming home tonight. So, y'know, congrats on the cup win.

Mulgrew has been coping as a center half for about 10 games ;)

I think he meant coping well :p
We played better,
We had more chances,
We had more corners,
We had less cards shown.
In summary we played better, should have had at least one penalty, you should have had two red cards and Diouf was unfairly booked for diving. Oh and other than maybe the midfield you lot got played off the park! Especially when we were going forward...

Well what a great Old Firm match, Game was superb and we got a deserved win for a change. Playing against 12 men with Craig thomson refereeing as he was pretty poor with key decisions, Celtic play goes down in the box no penalty, where was his booking for diving ? yet he was quick enough to book Jelavic, Stonewall penalty denied also yet the team that got all the decisions have no one on their side and the SFA are against them eh.

The better team lost imo :(
Brilliant referring tbh, we just where unlucky today.
The way they brough Diouf on at 118mins made me sick and then he had the cheek to milk the cup for all its worth. If you had just tuned in you might have thought he was a key player or even played for 10mins.

On the day the better team won. You seriously can't say celtic played better in the match because they never. We managed to keep izaguirre and wilson quiet by attacking which helped us. And your comment about Diouf ? Why shouldn't he milk it I believe that you have a picture of Scott Brown mocking Diouf as your dp after scoring an EQUALISER. You would have thought he won the cup the way your acting when he scored. So don't be a hypocrite about him milking it of course hes going to,

Wylde is an absolute gem of a player and majority of the players on the park played well, Edu really frys my brain I absolutely hate the guy hes terrible.

Forsters save was superb the one that deflected how he got to that I'll never know. But thank god we win now we don't have to hear the Treble bullshit anymore.

And A DIOUF can't seem to get enoughhhh. :D

Im not going to respond to the who played better as it is a matter of opinion & I feel we where the better team :)
should have had at least one penalty
At least one XD The handball incident is worthy of a shout but I dont believe it was a peno. Are you actually saying the Jelavic deserved a peno? :S
you should have had two red cards
More info please, Izzy rightly off in the last minute and who else? Mulgrew? your having a laugh.
Diouf was unfairly booked for diving
How diving is allays a yellow card. oO)
Oh and other than maybe the midfield you lot got played off the park! Especially when we were going forward...
How where we played off the park? I call a team not getting a shot on target until a tame last minute pass into the keepers hands, a 3-0 win and dominating possession with 10 men for the majority of the game playing a team off the park. 1-1 after 90minutes a a flucky goal in extra time is not playing a team off the park. :)

-------------------------------------------

Playing against 12 men with Craig thomson refereeing as he was pretty poor with key decisions, Celtic play goes down in the box no penalty, where was his booking for diving? yet he was quick enough to book Jelavic, Stonewall penalty denied also yet the team that got all the decisions have no one on their side and the SFA are against them eh.
The difference being there was contact in the Wilson incident, not enough for a penalty according to the ref but there was contact. 12 man? k <)
I didnt want to criticize the referee and his officials as they did well imo. But you have invited me to do so. Does anybody know why the free-kick was givin when Jelavic scored his goal? From what I seen the ball was cleared up the field, clumsy Loovens walked into Weiss (not disrupting the play as the ball was long gone, just being his clumsy self) the ref was looking the other way but blew for a free-kick anyway. The Key decision was against us. What other decisions? Dont say the Jelavic dive XD The handball that similar to Wilson going down is given at time and not at others?

And your comment about Diouf ? Why shouldn't he milk it I believe that you have a picture of Scott Brown mocking Diouf as your dp after scoring an EQUALISER. You would have thought he won the cup the way your acting when he scored. So don't be a hypocrite about him milking it of course hes going to,

And A DIOUF can't seem to get enoughhhh. :D
Why shouldn't Diouf milk it? Because he didnt contribute to the win at all, he hasnt played 10minutes in the entire CIS Cup campaign. He is a pethetic excuse for a human being that doesnt deserve to play the sport nevermind hold a trophy in it. The key thing is Brown scored and contributed to us staying in the Scottish Cup. I thought yous already had a mascot that bear thing? I honestly think it would help your financial problems if yous didnt pay another Mascot 10k + to hold a trophy he played no part in winning.
Spot the differencee :D
Is it that the one on the left is holding somebody elses Trophy? or maybe its one of the more obvious ones one is whereing a blue shirt the other green? one is black one is white? one looks like he enjoys spiting on people? one has a captions arm band?
There are so many differences thankfully!
Id rather not win than win with that **** in the team tbh!

The difference being there was contact in the Wilson incident, not enough for a penalty according to the ref but there was contact. 12 man? k <)
I didnt want to criticize the referee and his officials as they did well imo. But you have invited me to do so. Does anybody know why the free-kick was givin when Jelavic scored his goal? From what I seen the ball was cleared up the field, clumsy Loovens walked into Weiss (not disrupting the play as the ball was long gone, just being his clumsy self) the ref was looking the other way but blew for a free-kick anyway. The Key decision was against us. What other decisions? Dont say the Jelavic dive XD The handball that similar to Wilson going down is given at time and not at others?

Why shouldn't Diouf milk it? Because he didnt contribute to the win at all, he hasnt played 10minutes in the entire CIS Cup campaign. He is a pethetic excuse for a human being that doesnt deserve to play the sport nevermind hold a trophy in it. The key thing is Brown scored and contributed to us staying in the Scottish Cup. I thought yous already had a mascot that bear thing? I honestly think it would help your financial problems if yous didnt pay another Mascot 10k + to hold a trophy he played no part in winning.

Is it that the one on the left is holding somebody elses Trophy? or maybe its one of the more obvious ones one is whereing a blue shirt the other green? one is black one is white? one looks like he enjoys spiting on people? one has a captions arm band?
There are so many differences thankfully!
Id rather not win than win with that **** in the team tbh!

I can't remember who but he brought down our player and only recieved a yellow card when he was last man. Thats a straight red and a professional foul. The hand ball is a red card also. and the obviously Izzy was a red too. Regardless of how long Diouf played in the game or competition he still played and was on the winning side, He is the one who has the winners medal. And to say he has played no part is BS. Diouf may only have played a couple of minutes in the game however him playing in the league gives other players a rest. Theres an obvious reason as to why El Hadji done what he done with the cup and thats to get it right up scott brown.

And Holding someone elses trophy ? lol you clearly are one bitter person. The sun doesn't exactly shine out of Scott Browns **** and you talk **** saying you would rather not win with him, You always want to win and you clearly still heartbroken that the treble you were going to win is gone. The fact of the matter is we have no money so we need to loan players, We have no money yet still won the trophy, Played in Europe and challenging for the league aswell.

You talk about it being an opinion of which team played better but its clearly not opinion, The game wasn't dominated by any team really Both teams had spells in the match, But Why is the extra time goal flukey ? the ball hit the post and spun in the net. If you want to play that game I say Forsters save was flukey. Nothing matters anyway because one team took the trophy and the score was 2-1. Glasgow Rangers Champions :wub:

I can't remember who but he brought down our player and only recieved a yellow card when he was last man. Thats a straight red and a professional foul. The hand ball is a red card also. and the obviously Izzy was a red too. Regardless of how long Diouf played in the game or competition he still played and was on the winning side, He is the one who has the winners medal. And to say he has played no part is BS. Diouf may only have played a couple of minutes in the game however him playing in the league gives other players a rest. Theres an obvious reason as to why El Hadji done what he done with the cup and thats to get it right up scott brown.

And Holding someone elses trophy ? lol you clearly are one bitter person. The sun doesn't exactly shine out of Scott Browns **** and you talk **** saying you would rather not win with him, You always want to win and you clearly still heartbroken that the treble you were going to win is gone. The fact of the matter is we have no money so we need to loan players, We have no money yet still won the trophy, Played in Europe and challenging for the league aswell.

You talk about it being an opinion of which team played better but its clearly not opinion, The game wasn't dominated by any team really Both teams had spells in the match, But Why is the extra time goal flukey ? the ball hit the post and spun in the net. If you want to play that game I say Forsters save was flukey. Nothing matters anyway because one team took the trophy and the score was 2-1. Glasgow Rangers Champions :wub:
that was Mulgrew, it wasnt a red as it wasnt a clear goal scoring opportunity.

How would the handball possibly be a red? it wasnt a shot or going anywhere near goal, and it doesnt looks deliberate at all.

Yes he has a winners medal for coming on for 5minutes, the biggest contribution he made was a dive. If a player plays in the EPL (giving a player a rest as you said) but doesnt play a game in the Champions League and his team wins it does he get a medal? No because technically he didnt contribute to the winning of the trophy. Get what up Scott Brown? Diouf did nothing. Diouf team won a trophy and he is using that as a way to sicken Brown. Diouf didnt contribute to Rangers success in the Cis Cup. It is Rangers trohey and the players that worked hard to earn it for then. Not some cup for a idiot to yous to try to get his own back on a superior player. Honestly it would make me sick if we signed that scumbag, I wouldnt want his name in our History books.

I am disappointed that we didnt win. I dont know where I suggested I wasnt. I gutted we wont win the trebel and I am raging we got beaten by Rangers. I want to win every game against Rangers, and am extremly disappointed when we dont.

Yes yous have loan players, but surly it would make more sense to pay the wages of players that will help the team rather than Mascots such as Diouf and Healy.

It is an opinion, it was obviously a clear game that could have went either way. But Imowe edged it. You thought yous edged it so it is an opinion.
Jelavic obviously didnt strike strike the ball hoping for that to happen. He aimed for between the sticks not against them hence it was lucky that it spun as it did. Forster raised his arm intending to hit the ball thats not flucky that is a brilliant reaction save.

that was Mulgrew, it wasnt a red as it wasnt a clear goal scoring opportunity.

How would the handball possibly be a red? it wasnt a shot or going anywhere near goal, and it doesnt looks deliberate at all.

Yes he has a winners medal for coming on for 5minutes, the biggest contribution he made was a dive. If a player plays in the EPL (giving a player a rest as you said) but doesnt play a game in the Champions League and his team wins it does he get a medal? No because technically he didnt contribute to the winning of the trophy. Get what up Scott Brown? Diouf did nothing. Diouf team won a trophy and he is using that as a way to sicken Brown. Diouf didnt contribute to Rangers success in the Cis Cup. It is Rangers trohey and the players that worked hard to earn it for then. Not some cup for a idiot to yous to try to get his own back on a superior player. Honestly it would make me sick if we signed that scumbag, I wouldnt want his name in our History books.

I am disappointed that we didnt win. I dont know where I suggested I wasnt. I gutted we wont win the trebel and I am raging we got beaten by Rangers. I want to win every game against Rangers, and am extremly disappointed when we dont.

Yes yous have loan players, but surly it would make more sense to pay the wages of players that will help the team rather than Mascots such as Diouf and Healy.

It is an opinion, it was obviously a clear game that could have went either way. But Imowe edged it. You thought yous edged it so it is an opinion.
Jelavic obviously didnt strike strike the ball hoping for that to happen. He aimed for between the sticks not against them hence it was lucky that it spun as it did. Forster raised his arm intending to hit the ball thats not flucky that is a brilliant reaction save.

It would have been a goalscoring opportunity though he was past mulgrew and onto 1-1 withe the keeper instead he was fouled brought down last man - Red card. Its a red car for hand ball he definately moved his hand and is hands were in an unnatural position regardless where the ball went or would have he still hand balled it.

Scott Brown a superior player to Diouf ? Seriously, What has Scott Brown got to his name a **** sight less than Diouf, Scott Brown is the Captain of the Cis cup runners up Diouf has played in the EPL yes thats really superior. El Hadji has played in the WC has Scott Brown ?

You don't know if El hadji and Healy's wages are being paid your just guessing, Diouf and Healy can both do a job for Rangers whether you like them or not. They have contributed to the cause. And Diouf would still have gotten a medal even if he didn't come on hes on the teamsheet. I don't think we edged it the scoreline clearly shows we did edge it, And Jelavic put the ball in the net regardless how it went in. We had more chances in the game, What your saying is any shot that hits the post and goes in is lucky ? It still doesn't matter how the ball went in You once again as you can never admit when your team werent good enough thats why I hate arguing with you because your always biased and never seen past the green. Your the only Celtic fan that has said you deserved to win you honestly don't have a clue. Forster raised his arm a bit similar to Wilson* eh ;) Doesn't matter anyway we won and that's it.

Last edited:
Shay im really starting to get sick of your attitude towards rangers and diouf in particular, it goes well beyond any natural rivalry, especially how you skew everything. Cut it out, i will not tell you again. Tired of this ridiculous attitude from old firm fans, you make top 4 fans look like best mates

I extend that warning to everyone else too

It would have been a goalscoring opportunity though he was past mulgrew and onto 1-1 withe the keeper instead he was fouled brought down last man - Red card. Its a red car for hand ball he definately moved his hand and is hands were in an unnatural position regardless where the ball went or would have he still hand balled it.

Neither where reds, he still wasnt past Mulgrew, so it wasnt a clear goal scoring opportunity.
I have yet to see a red card for anything similar to the Wilson incident. His hands wherent raised.

Scott Brown a superior player to Diouf ? Seriously, What has Scott Brown got to his name a **** sight less than Diouf, Scott Brown is the Captain of the Cis cup runners up Diouf has played in the EPL yes thats really superior. El Hadji has played in the WC has Scott Brown ?
Atm Brown is a better footballer than Diouf.

You don't know if El hadji and Healy's wages are being paid your just guessing, Diouf and Healy can both do a job for Rangers whether you like them or not. They have contributed to the cause.
I know Healys are because Sunderland have handed his contract over to yous. Of course you are paying a lot of Diouf wages, why else would Blackburn loan him out other than to get his wages off the expenses?

I don't think we edged it the scoreline clearly shows we did edge it
The scoreline doesnt all ways show who the better team was, to say it does is just stupid.

And Jelavic put the ball in the net regardless how it went in. We had more chances in the game, What your saying is any shot that hits the post and goes in is lucky ? It still doesn't matter how the ball went in.
I never said a goal shouldnt count because it was lucky oO) I am fully aware that it is a goal. Jelavic shot was coming back out but it hit the ground and rolled back in, of course it was a lucky goal. A goal non-the-less which cost us the game.

You once again as you can never admit when your team werent good enough thats why I hate arguing with you because your always biased and never seen past the green. Your the only Celtic fan that has said you deserved to win.
We wherent good enough, but we where still the better team. Im the only Celtic fan on this forum that said we where the better team. That says nothing really. Football is about opinions and imo we where the better team. What does what other people said have to do with that?

you honestly don't have a clue. Forster raised his arm a bit similar to Charlie Mulgrew eh ;) Doesn't matter anyway we won and that's it.
<) love this. I dont have a clue? You obviously looked at the handball incident in great depth judging by how sure you are it should be a red card. Shame how you cant even remember which player was supposed to have handeled it XD
Once again no one is debating weather you won or not. Everyone is in agreement that Rangers won the game :)

<) love this. I dont have a clue? You obviously looked at the handball incident in great depth judging by how sure you are it should be a red card. Shame how you cant even remember which player was supposed to have handeled it XD
Once again no one is debating weather you won or not. Everyone is in agreement that Rangers won the game :)

I got the player wrong woops a daisy shoot me now! I don't take a long look at players when theyre wearing green and white :) I couldn't care less who it was that handled it WILSON. still handled the ball has hands weren't raised ? Correct me if im wrong but was his hands not above his waist ? Think about it before you reply again because I thought if your arms are down at your side then they are not raised but if they are up to side of your chest area the hand is raised no ? And your right it is your opinion but its also my opinion that your wrong and your the one and only celtic fan not just on the forum but every celtic fan I know admits the better team on the day won. It's clear for all to see apart from you and your green tinted glasses.

Also what happens with Izzaguire ? Does he miss the next cup match or will the ban conclude all scottish competitions. and isit a 3 match ban for straight red ?

I got the player wrong woops a daisy shoot me now! I don't take a long look at players when theyre wearing green and white :) I couldn't care less who it was that handled it WILSON. still handled the ball has hands weren't raised ? Correct me if im wrong but was his hands not above his waist ? Think about it before you reply again because I thought if your arms are down at your side then they are not raised but if they are up to side of your chest area the hand is raised no ? And your right it is your opinion but its also my opinion that your wrong and your the one and only celtic fan not just on the forum but every celtic fan I know admits the better team on the day won. It's clear for all to see apart from you and your green tinted glasses.

Also what happens with Izzaguire ? Does he miss the next cup match or will the ban conclude all scottish competitions. and isit a 3 match ban for straight red ?
Well you shot me down for having an opinion.
No his hands wherent above his waist, it was just below his shoulder that hit the ball which surprisingly is always above his waist.
Im not the only Celtic fan that thinks it, I know people that agree with me, you know people who agree with you. Opinions vary.
I presume it will just carry on to next seasons league cup the same as Diouf, Whittaker and Bougera(sp) bans are on hold until next year.

diouf whittaker and bougherra wont be there next season lol

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

well diouf well defenitely wont

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

but the other 2 probally wont either because rangers are very ****;)

diouf whittaker and bougherra wont be there next season lol

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

well diouf well defenitely wont

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

but the other 2 probally wont either because rangers are very ****;)
or Papac

Status
Not open for further replies.