On The Road To Glory BAP Game ScoutSniper7.

Gothenburg, I will play there for a while before moving to mighty Manchester United!

Brondby, lets see what Palle Gunne (Paul Gunner in English) got to offer there.

Heia Norge.

Andres Ond (Icelandic for Donald Duck) will dominate Portugal. Are the portugese leagues loaded though and does it affect the progress of Mr.Ond if they aren't ?

What do you mean nothing to Report?! Both Joer and I moved to Manchester United!!!!!!

Last edited:
Doing so well on an amazingly high wage of £7 a week. I Know your all jealous of my richness....

Beauty at manchester united! Loving it, Best pals with Joer and Jensen apparently. Sorry Laudrup - although you seem to be doing the best!

I think if you SS the attributes page that should give a bit more on their current playing situation. Ask Danny what he takes SS' of.

Beauty at manchester united! Loving it, Best pals with Joer and Jensen apparently. Sorry Laudrup - although you seem to be doing the best!

I think if you SS the attributes page that should give a bit more on their current playing situation. Ask Danny what he takes SS' of.
ur at man u as well
im that joer guy :)

Let's hope some big club buys me. Being moved to the first squad would also be nice.