On The Road To Glory BAP Game ScoutSniper7.

im loving my character, Erik sebastian. future world class GK :) Looking forward to the updates mate :)

Jan-Olaf copying Ole Gunnar. I hope he will get some loans or playing time. Looking good so far. Can't wait for the next update

looking good... interest is growing wooooo, wonder who wants me... come on Barca or Manchester City....

I think my player (Bjorg Bjorgonsson) is the only player to have won a competition so far.

Im stuck at Cheski and getting no playing time :( typical. Still got one first team appearance and am in the U-19s so things are going well. Valued at 1.5m and am hoping Liverpool could test that price :).

Not bad not bad - Playing in the u18 manchester united squad must feel pretty nice. I will have to keep my ego in check and not turn into a Morrison.

cant wait mate lookin good at the inter youth team gettin goals and 1nd 1 for under 21 apps nd goal

hopefully you can get another one tonight bt if not lookn forward to tommorows one,man u fairly buyin up the danish youth lol

Going alright for Mikael Magnusson I guess. Hope he stays where he is for a while so he can get some games.