Ouija Board

Did one once and told me stuff i didnt really wana know like when im going to die.
Its fake just people messing about with it and we were slightly drunk at the time, but if you believe in that kinda stuff i wouldn't recomend it incase you start getting freaked out!

When's the big day?

It's all in your head. If you want to believe in something hard enough, your brain will take it in as truth.

Anyone played one before ? anyone got any opinions thoughts, experience or any stories about them.
I find it very interesting the impact it has on people and the common perception that you can communicate with the dead or demons.
That does not actaully happen for a number of reasons but they are still interesting

What are your number of reasons? TBH I am open on this, I have done a ouija board on a number of occasions and it has "worked" most of the time. A couple of times I have been the scribe (someones got to write down in case anything good comes out, sadly never next weeks lottery numbers) and watched carefully everyone involved, it's never seemed to me that people have been pushing, and as often complex things are spelt out more than one person would have to be doing this. Dunno, maybe not the dead, but something is going on, subconscious communication or something.

I played one once when I was about 12. 'Contacted' a ghost. Also played it about a year ago with a mate and nothing happened. Personally I think you move it subconsciously, but there are some canny weird stories out there though.

i believe its all in the mind. I dont think any of its real. you trick your brain into believing the spirit is controlling the board

What are your number of reasons? TBH I am open on this, I have done a ouija board on a number of occasions and it has "worked" most of the time. A couple of times I have been the scribe (someones got to write down in case anything good comes out, sadly never next weeks lottery numbers) and watched carefully everyone involved, it's never seemed to me that people have been pushing, and as often complex things are spelt out more than one person would have to be doing this. Dunno, maybe not the dead, but something is going on, subconscious communication or something.

A few Simple reasons

1- there are no ghosts
2 - there are no demons
3 - Ouija board is for entertainment purposes only

as I said blindfold all ouija board uses and they will always spell out jibberish, thus proving the users are choosing what to spell.

the most I'm open to with Ouija board is possible subconscious communication, anything other that is ridiculous

has anyone else got the free oija board advert at the top of the page whilst viewing this thread?

I played with an Ouija board with my mate and we saw a ghost. It was kind of funny tbh seeing as the ghost was friendly and started playing with us. I recall his name being something like Casper...

I've never believed in ghosts or the paranormal but i've always been interested in doing the Ouija board just for fun! :D

I've done them before, load of old crock.

It's just a board game invented by the same people who own monopoly, trivial pursuit and many more. Purely for entertainment with no supernatural connotations (it was meant to access a subconscious part of your mind, not spirits/dead people), those only came around because of some crazy spiritualist who started using it, and then the idea spread like wildfire.

Think its a load of old horse **** personally. I have tried it before and i dont believe in any of that stuff, dont believe in religion or contacting the dead or anything like that. I think its just for entertainment

A few Simple reasons

1- there are no ghosts
2 - there are no demons
3 - Ouija board is for entertainment purposes only

as I said blindfold all ouija board uses and they will always spell out jibberish, thus proving the users are choosing what to spell.

the most I'm open to with Ouija board is possible subconscious communication, anything other that is ridiculous

To play devils advocate (pardon the pun, since we are talking about devils and such), but can you PROVE there are no such things as ghosts and demons? There are a **** of a lot of people who have seen things throughout history, they can't all have been on wacky baccy or dreaming........

Used it at me mates few years back, and was just a load of pants. not a thing happened. I've always been more fascinated with the darker side of this stuff, but it really was just........nothing

Oh, and my lame reason for the blindfolded people spelling out gibberish is that spirits use the eyes of the people doing the ouija board, so if the person can't see neither can the spirit! Or that the session wasn't working and the people were just pushing randonly anyway. Who knows, Monopoly is a more entertaining and less freaky boardgame anyway,so we should all stick to playing that I think, except my brother always wins......