Ouija Board

I dunno about the ouija board but I do believe in the paranormal.
My mom quite often goes to see a spiritualist and she is fantastic.
Unless she is also a member of the secret police or my mom's life story is on the internet she can tell her some extremely personal stuff that pretty much no one would know and she has made some pretty mad predictions, it could be complete coincidence but my mom was asked about her brother and at the time they weren't speaking and the clairvoyent told her that it was extremely important that she made her peace with her and 2 weeks later (after making peace) he died.
There's been other things like that too.

Thats extremely spooky and please accept my condolensces.

IMO Spiritualists or psychicsare simply experts in using 'Barnum' statements. Watch any Derren brown and some of the stuff he does is INCREDIBLE! He says it isn't magic just clever trickery.

IMO Spiritualists or psychicsare simply experts in using 'Barnum' statements. Watch any Derren brown and some of the stuff he does is INCREDIBLE! He says it isn't magic just clever trickery.
Derren Brown's a wonderful entertainer and a true gent. I remember when he did the traditional Ouija board trick on a national scale by getting people to rip up paper with letters on and using a glass on a table. The combination of the mood of the show (Seance) and a simple trick that made the entire audience think of the same thing (I think it was a person in a specific photo) worked like a charm... At least in my house.

And my aunt visits a spiritualist and tells me all these incredible stories. I haven't been as of yet, though, and until I do they're bunkum to me.

your spot on, as convincing as it may seem that's all spiritualists/mediums etc are.

The problem is people always have theyre own beleiefs regardless of info, Youc an go to a spiritualist and be ready to beleive what they say or you can be in denial, people that what to beleive it will. For me Im the same as many its just trickery going by body actions etc..

Watching scooby doo again have we joe :( Remember theres always someone behind it !