Out With The Old, In With The Youth.

Cole89 Can you do me a favour mate. Can you please give my story a read Save My Chelsea Fc and tell me what you think of it..

Really good story. love the idea of replacing the old guard at Chelsea. Might give it a go myself when I start a new save. Cavani has been a beast for you!

Really good story. love the idea of replacing the old guard at Chelsea. Might give it a go myself when I start a new save. Cavani has been a beast for you!

i recommend willian as a must buy for any team u start with

November

League Results

Wolves 1-1 Chelsea David Luiz
Brighton 1-7 Chelsea Willian (2), Torres (3), Mata, Cavani
Chelsea 3-0 Spurs Cavani (2), Torres

Champions League Results

Chelsea 3-2 Schalke Otamendi, Cavani, Willian
Chelsea 3-0 Fenerbahce Lukaku (2), Coentrao

The Brighton game couldn't of come at a better time really as our form really had dipped recently in the league so a win was a must, and boy did we win, that was followed up by a great win at home to London rivals Spurs in between European games which were vital due to qualification into the knock-out rounds. In other news my biggest transfer target Lucas Moura, I had a bid of £13.75m rejected so I upped it to £18.5m and they re-negotiated to £33.5m, I was tempted to just accept and offer them that but I thought I'd try to negotiate it once more by offering £25m and that would be my last offer, to my relief they accepted, finally I'm going to get my man as long as the work permit request goes
OK.

Last edited:
December

League results

Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea Otamendi
Chelsea 2-0 Fulham Coentrao, Cavani
Sunderland 3-0 Chelsea
Derby 0-4 Chelsea Obi Mikel, Torres (2), Lukaku
Chelsea 3-0 Man City Hart (OG), Willian, Cavani
Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa Cavani, Otamendi, Torres
West Ham 0-2 Chelsea Tevez, Collison (OG)

Champion's League Result

Shakhtar 3-3 Chelsea Torres (2), Cavani

View attachment 210530

So we made the knock-out stages for the champion's league again. We've been drawn away in the 1st leg to O.Lyon, GREAT!!. The F.A Cup 3rd round has been drawn as well and we face Southampton at Stamford bridge should be a straight forward win, but then again if our form this season is anything to go by we'll end up losing. I decided to revert back to my original tactic of 4-1-2-2-1 after the Sunderland game and its worked wonders picking up 4 wins in 4 and scoring 12 goals. Lucas Moura has had his application for a work permit accepted so he will join on the 5th January.

Great story, as a Chelsea fan I'm loving it, what skin are you using?