Outsiders Auction Game - The Story

Playoff hunt yet again

And my youngesters are looking bright.

The future is bright

#thefutureisorange

Arrgh my PC has a virus on it :'(
Not sure how long I'll have to wait to get it sorted out (im on laptop now)

Premier League

View attachment 97184

Wireless Winners look very comfortable at the top of the table leading by an impressive 9 points at the half way point in the season. Riibena FC & Irn Bru are struggling at the bottom of the league almost 10 points a drift of I like rice FC.

View attachment 97185

Karim Benzema is still top of the goalscoring chart although it is Aaron Lennon of Elite FC getting all the headlines, who is putting in some match winning performances for his club.

Second Division

View attachment 97186

This league is more open at the top of the table although the class difference between the top of the table and bottom is staggering. hG BIF have been unable to record a win so far this season.

View attachment 97187

Danish Butter Cookies FC attackers are managing to keep their team in the promotion places although many are doubting if the likes of Agbonlahor & Di Maria can keep up their fantastic form.​

FC Winning Eleven really coming together now.

Happy for the lads

Thanks for the update

Premier League

View attachment 97834

Zigic Rovers have amazingly taken over at the top of the table after Wireless Winners lost their 9 point lead. Whilst at the bottom it is getting very interesting with the last relegation spot could go to any of 3 teams.

View attachment 97835

Wireless Winners decline could be due to the injury to star player Karim Benzema who has missed the last 8 games with a rib injury. Stevan Jovetic is trying to replicate the form which pushed Scoregasm into the premier league, to save them from relegation.

Second Division

View attachment 97836

Obi Wan Kenobi Nil are guaranteed a place in the Premier League next season and it looks likely that Dan's Valiant XI & FC Winning Eleven will battle it out in the play-off.

View attachment 97837

Danish Butter Cookies FC's striker force were not able to maintain their good form as a team which has left them in 5th position. Angel Di Maria has been on sparkling form throughout the season but apart from Gabby Agbonlahor there hasn't been much other support.​

Booo! Much better season however. Oh yeah, hope you had a good holiday mate.

I knew it was only a matter of time. First Division here we are :D

:(
Relegation for the first time on any of my Auction Games.

Not happy at all

End of Second Season Update

Premier League

View attachment 97860

Zigic Rovers have been crowned champions after Wireless Winners fell short at the last hurdle. Scoregasm & Riibena FC have been relegated after impressive finishes from Irn Bru & Los Ríos Allstars ensured their survival.

View attachment 97861

In terms of individual scorers it was a low scoring season with 3 players finishing with 3 goals. Aaron Lennon was regarded as the best player of the season putting in consistently good performances for Elite FC for the second season running.

Second Division

View attachment 97862

The curse of the second place has hurt Dan's Valiant XI for the second season running as FC Winning Eleven beat them in the play-off.

View attachment 97863

FC Winning Eleven were the best team by quite a way and were far more clinical than their opponents who failed to create any clear cut chances.

View attachment 97864

As expected, Gabby Agbonlahor picks up the golden boot with an impressive 25 goals for the season.​

Pretty ****** season for me tbh. :(

Arda Turan :wub:

Now Muniain has had 20 goal season and Babacar + Sanogo are progessing, we will take the Premier League by storm

FC Winning Eleven FTW

What a ***** last few games. Seriously. 10 point lead to 2 points. Ghey.

Lost in another playoff :'(

What happened in the cups?

**** I knew I forgot something...

Wireless Winners: 17 points
Zigic Rovers: 15 points
Elite FC: 14 points
Sub-Standard Liege: 11 points
Obi Wan Kenobi Nil: 9 points
Scoregasm: 6 points
Irn Bru: 5 points
Los Ríos Allstars: 5 points
FC Winning Eleven: 4 points
Dan's Valiant XI: 4 points
I like rice FC: 4 points
Danish Butter Cookies FC: 2 points
Riibena FC: 1 point
Al's Bumders: 1 point
Musgrave's XI: -1 point
Smarties: -3 points
hG BIF: -4 points

Auction Cup

View attachment 98086

View attachment 98085

Great counter attacking football from Obi Wan Kenobi Nil denied I like rice FC the auction cup.

European Competitions

View attachment 98089
No Punt Intended progressed to the Semi Final of the Champions League although were beaten by Juventus. Wireless Winners were beaten by Juventus in the First KO round.

View attachment 98088
Riibena FC were only able to get to the Quarter Finals although this was significantly better than Irn Bru & Zigic Rovers who only managed to get to the First KO round.​

I have adjusted the scoring system to include European competitions

My team got prawned by Dunc's in the semis :'(.