Outsiders Auction Game - The Story

I won't be able to update till Saturday sorry guys (A)

dont understan whats happening here can someone explain? <)

Start of Third Season

Premier League

View attachment 99026

Sub-Standard Liege lead, closely followed by previous & current champions No Punt Intended & Zigic Rovers. Los Ríos Allstars have been unlucky with injuries to key players and find themselves at the bottom of the table.

View attachment 99027

For the first time, Cristian Benitez has fired himself into top goalscorer position with 7 goals in 9 games. No Punt Intended striker Eren Derdiyok has notably been putting impressive performances for his club.

Second Division

View attachment 99028

Unsurprisingly at the start of the season, four clubs are fighting it out for promotion. Another fantastic story to follow is that of hG BIF inspired by the young star Jack Wilshere, who have recorded and impressive 15 points so far, already more than last season.

View attachment 99029

The Riibena FC striking force are trying to prove that their club deserve to be in top flight football and are letting their feet do the talking. Alexis Sánchez is putting in some great performances to improve his sides chances of promotion aswell.

Premier League

View attachment 99035

No Punt Intended are just ahead of the form team Wireless Winners. At the bottom, Los Ríos allstars & I like rice FC are still in the relegation zone.

View attachment 99036

Karim Benzema proves once again he is one of the most lethal strikers in the division as he looks to reclaim the golden boot with 13 goals from 18 starts.

Second Division

View attachment 99039

Relegated team Scoregasm are looking to go straight back up and have an 6 point lead ahead of Al's Bumders.

View attachment 99040

Riibena FC winger Nani is on explosive form with 14 goals in 16 games​

Last edited:
Scoregasm only have a 6 point lead dude :p

Always try and get Nani, as I always seem to get him firing on the goalscoring side of things. Love it <3

Looking to gain promotion immediately and hopefully stay in the top division :)

Scoregasm only have a 6 point lead dude :p

Always try and get Nani, as I always seem to get him firing on the goalscoring side of things. Love it <3

Looking to gain promotion immediately and hopefully stay in the top division :)

haha thanks XD

And I've never seen Nani do so well from an AMR position :O

In all my saves he's the winger I look to sign if I need one. Always get him doing well.. although not normally this well XD

Premier League

View attachment 99131

No Punt Intended have put their foot on the gas and are 11 point ahead of the chasing pack. I like rice FC have amazing got themselves out of the relegation places although it looks like there will be more controversy to come later on.

View attachment 99132

Karim Benzema looks like he's going to pick up the golden boot after another good season with Wireless Winners. An interesting fact, whenever Marcus Berg has played for No Punt Intended they have only lost 3 points out of possible 54.

Second Division

View attachment 99133

Scoregasm have secured the automatic promotion spot by finishing top of the league. Al's Bumders look like they should be able to stay in the promotion places but it is between 4 other clubs for who will probably join them.

View attachment 99134

Nani has kept up his amazing form with 22 goals from 25 games yet it still isn't enough to propel Riibena FC into the promotion places.​

good start to this for me
nice to see this after three weeks away

End of Third Season Update

Premier League

View attachment 99217

No Punt Intended have managed to get their hands on the Premier League for the second time in their clubs history. Wireless Winners' away form really let them down and over the course of the season No Punt Intended were deserved winners. I like rice FC have managed to stay in the league by just a single point.

View attachment 99218

Not much competition from other players as Karim Benzema picks up the golden boot for the second time in his career. The French international Loic Remy was the best provider for his team with 13 assists.

Second Division

View attachment 99219

The second place curse continues as Dan's Valiant XI finally find a way into top flight football after a thrilling play-off.

View attachment 99221

View attachment 99220

Alberto Paloschi was prolific for Dan's Valiant XI with 25 goals in 34 games. Alexis Sanchez was again the highest rated player of the season.

Auction Cup

View attachment 99222

Al's Bumders beat the top 2 teams in the Premier League to go onto win the Auction Cup. Truly deserved winners.

View attachment 99223

A scrappy game in which Zigic Rovers arguably had the better chances. A great victory for Al's Bumders.

Champions League

View attachment 99224

Zigic Rovers did very well to get to the semi finals although were beaten by eventual winners Marseille.

Europa League

View attachment 99225

Wireless Winners were also beaten in the semi final by the winners, Spanish giants Barcelona.​

****** off. I was sure I had the best team :'(

No Punt Intended ftw. <3

Marcus Berg, we love you.

Wireless Winners: 29 points
Zigic Rovers: 25 points
Obi Wan Kenobi Nil: 16 points
Sub-Standard Liege: 14 points
Elite FC: 12 points
Scoregasm: 12 points
Irn Bru: 11 points
Dan's Valiant XI: 9 points
Al's Bumders: 7 points
I like rice FC: 6 points
FC Winning Eleven: 6 points
Los Ríos Allstars: 4 points
Danish Butter Cookies FC: 2 points
Riibena FC: 1 point
Middlesbrough > Newcastle: -1 point
Musgrave's XI: -1 point
hG BIF: -4 points
Smarties: -5 points

How am i level with Elite FC. There best player is Theo Walcott ffs :'(

Looks like my guys took their foot off the pedal there.

Still looks good, got promoted then got a 5th spot finish. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Bring on season 4.