Outsiders Auction Game - The Story

Promoted and consolidated. Perfect

FC Winning Eleven FTW

Saved from relegation! Bet I don't have a keeper! :(

Oh **** sake, threw the league away. Glad we won a cup though :)

Start of Fourth Season

Premier League

View attachment 99864

Just escaped relegation last season, but now top of the league, this is the story of I like rice FC. Even more surprisingly, No punt Intended haven't even managed to get a win and are in last place.

View attachment 99865

T Morimoto of Obi Wan Kenobi Nil has started really brightly with 8 goals in 9 games. He is followed by young star Romelu Lukaku who has really inspired his team this year.

Second Divison

View attachment 99866

Al's Bumders have stormed to the top of the table and look really hungry for promotion after just missing out last season. Smarties are the surprise package this year sitting very nicely in 4th spot.

View attachment 99867

Lots of Danish Butter Cookies FC players like we have seen quite often at the start of seasons, have started off really well. Carlos Vela is leading the scoring currently with 7 goals.​

I always seem to start well and end badly, so maybe now I've started badly i'll end well

Premier League

View attachment 99915

A very interesting first half of the season. Newly Promoted scoregasm & I like rice FC are leading whilst champions No Punt Intended are in the relegation zone. How long will things stay as they are?

View attachment 99916

3 players currently tied on 10 goals each, although Morimoto only averages an impressive 86 minutes per goal.

Second Division

View attachment 99917

At the start of the season these 2 teams were singled out as the main title candidates and they have not dissapointed. Riibena FC currently edge it thanks to a good run of form from their top striker.

View attachment 99918

Mauro Zarate has 12 goals from 16 appearances but it is Angel Di Maria who is taking the spotlight. He's picked up a torn hamstring which could see him miss 2-3 months, which is a real dent to Danish Butter Cookies FC's promotion chances.​

Okay Winning Eleven apply some pressure i want a top 5 this year.

FC Winning Eleven FTW

Another decent season, my team are the Everton of this league I thinks.

End of Fourth Season Update

Premier League

View attachment 100239

One of the best seasons to date, with the title coming down to goal difference. Holders No Punt Intended were relegated along with Dan's Valiant XI.

View attachment 100240

Romelu Lukaku helped I like rice FC to the title with his contribution of 15 goals, making him the top scorer. Wireless Winners striker, Matias Defederico, was rated the best player of the season.

Second Division

View attachment 100241

Al's Bumders secured top spot and were closely followed by Riibena FC who managed to beat Danish Butter Cookies FC in the promotion play-off.

View attachment 100242

A really great game for the neutrals. Riibena FC were just more clinical on the day.

View attachment 100243

All of Danish Butter Cookies FC's strike force were top performers although with a weak defence behind them they were unable to make a serious title challenge.

Auction Cup

View attachment 100244

View attachment 100245

A tight game with few clear cut chances. Scoregasm deservedly finished the season with a piece of silverware.

Champions League

View attachment 100248

No team managed to get to the semi-finals, with No Punt Intended being thrashed by Chelsea in the quarters.

Europa League

View attachment 100249

Obi Wan Kenobi Nil lose to eventual winners Marseille in the quarter final.​

Hmm I must be close to Billy now that he got relegated :p
What the **** happened to Benzema :'(

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Winnaaaaaaaah! :D

Nani and Zarate :D :D :D

What a time to show your scoring abilities (H)

Hat-trick each.. Premier League, we're coming for it!!!

Gay mongs got closer but ****** it up again :'(.

No Punt Intended: 37 points
Zigic Rovers: 30 points
Scoregasm: 23 points
Obi Wan Kenobi Nil: 21 points
I like rice FC: 19 points
Sub-Standard Liege: 15 points
Irn Bru: 13 points
Al's Bumders: 13 points
Elite FC: 12 points
FC Winning Eleven: 9 points
Dan's Valiant XI: 7 points
Danish Butter Cookies FC: 6 points
Riibena FC: 5 points
Los Ríos Allstars: 4 points
Musgrave's XI: -1 point
Middlesbrough > Newcastle: -2 points
Smarties: -5 points
hG BIF: -6 points

Get in!!! 2 very good seasons and am very happy with that :) lets take the prem by storm!