postrotok

Reaction score
HI GUYS,

I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE THIS TACTIC WITH YOU. IVE NEVER PLAYED LIKE THIS BEFORE... SO COMFORTABLE AND RELAXING GAMES. I TESTED WITH LIVERPOOL *TRANSFER SPURR FROM BLACKBURN BECAUSE OF LONG THROW INS*. IN 22 MATCHES I SCORED 81 GOALS HAVING 21 WINS AND ONE DRAW IN 93 MINUTE AGAINST ROMA AWAY.
View attachment 249946

THIS IS THE SHAPE OF TACTIC...
View attachment 249944

3 STRIKERS BUT THE CENTRAL ONE IS A BEAST. IN MY TEAM IT IS LAMBERT , SCORING 27 IN 18 MATCHES.
View attachment 249943

SO FAR IN THE LEAGUE... 15 WINS 0 DRAW 0 LOSE SCORING 59 CONCEDING 17

View attachment 249942

THIS TACTIC USE CORNER AND THROW IN BUGS... SO U MUST HAVE A GUY ON WINGBACK WHO HAS LONG THROW. I BOUGHT THIS GUY . AND HIS AVERAGE RATING IS 8.62 ... HE HAS AROUND 25-30 KEY PASSES PER MATCH. BTW HIS STATS ARE LOW , BUT JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THIS THING CALLED LONG THROW
View attachment 249940

HERE ARE SOME MATCHES

View attachment 249938View attachment 249937View attachment 249934View attachment 249933

I DONT USE OI . MATCH TRAINING IS SET TO ATTACKING SET PIECES. TRAINING IS BALANCED AVERAGE...

HERE IS A TACTIC

View attachment 249932

I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT... GOOD LUCK.

Cant believe your last tactic was called Final Tactic and days later theres a new one

aaaf811ad3456e7a3b7a6fcb9b02dafa.png

havent lost a game in 5, 4 of the games on 4-0, im liverpool, origi is a beast!

I will defenitly try it but I was wondering how is your amc doing?

I will defenitly try it but I was wondering how is your amc doing?

your amc in that position is a beast because he is the first guy who receive the ball from throw in and if he has a good long shot and prefered move on shot from distance he would be a real beast. coutinho is very good in that position...wonder how it will look like if you have a good long shot

I assume that the player with the throwing move takes both side throw ins (if I don't have that move should DL take left and DR right, or the one with the best throwing attribute takes both?).

What about the corners, who takes them and on which side?

If it's not a problem could you list the preferred moves, it would be much easier instead of training the ones I don't really need.

By the way, it looks amazing, can't wait to start.

HI GUYS,

I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE THIS TACTIC WITH YOU. IVE NEVER PLAYED LIKE THIS BEFORE... SO COMFORTABLE AND RELAXING GAMES. I TESTED WITH LIVERPOOL *TRANSFER SPURR FROM BLACKBURN BECAUSE OF LONG THROW INS*. IN 22 MATCHES I SCORED 81 GOALS HAVING 21 WINS AND ONE DRAW IN 93 MINUTE AGAINST ROMA AWAY.
View attachment 894449

THIS IS THE SHAPE OF TACTIC...
View attachment 894455

3 STRIKERS BUT THE CENTRAL ONE IS A BEAST. IN MY TEAM IT IS LAMBERT , SCORING 27 IN 18 MATCHES.
View attachment 894456

SO FAR IN THE LEAGUE... 15 WINS 0 DRAW 0 LOSE SCORING 59 CONCEDING 17

View attachment 894459

THIS TACTIC USE CORNER AND THROW IN BUGS... SO U MUST HAVE A GUY ON WINGBACK WHO HAS LONG THROW. I BOUGHT THIS GUY . AND HIS AVERAGE RATING IS 8.62 ... HE HAS AROUND 25-30 KEY PASSES PER MATCH. BTW HIS STATS ARE LOW , BUT JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THIS THING CALLED LONG THROW
View attachment 894465

HERE ARE SOME MATCHES

View attachment 894470View attachment 894473View attachment 894479View attachment 894480

I DONT USE OI . MATCH TRAINING IS SET TO ATTACKING SET PIECES. TRAINING IS BALANCED AVERAGE...

HERE IS A TACTIC

View attachment 894483

I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT... GOOD LUCK.

Cant believe your last tactic was called Final Tactic
o.png