Postrotok did you finish the season with Liverpool? how did it go?

I assume that the player with the throwing move takes both side throw ins (if I don't have that move should DL take left and DR right, or the one with the best throwing attribute takes both?).

What about the corners, who takes them and on which side?

If it's not a problem could you list the preferred moves, it would be much easier instead of training the ones I don't really need.

By the way, it looks amazing, can't wait to start.

Your DR or DL should take corners from left and right side.
i didnt test it with other positions from long throw. usually the DR or DL have that attribute.

preferred moves should be. For DL/DR its long flat throw. For MC and AMC is shot from distance . Your central ST should be strong man ...jumping, positioning, header, finishing.

So your DL, AMC and STC are the main force for this tactic.

View attachment 249596

here is a match with stats , and how it should look like..
My DL (long flat throw in) Tommy Spurr with 26 key passes , and my AMC sterling with 11 shots (all of them from throw ins and corners)

player sent off

What should I change when I have player sent off ??

what a great tactic! just finished season one with man u. lost one drew 2 all season. scored 221 in 51 matches.
im wondering though how to make one striker the main goal threat? my top scorer was rvp on 39 for the season. using a different tactic i managed to get falcao to score 95 in a season. do you think it would be possible to do using this tactic?

whos your 3 strikers?

every match different , cause they get all time injured ... i had a match where i played moreno on stc... ))))
Opposition hate them and then they tackle hard on them all the time.

So , good advice is to have a good free kick taker cause all the fouls are made around 16yard

what a great tactic! just finished season one with man u. lost one drew 2 all season. scored 221 in 51 matches.
im wondering though how to make one striker the main goal threat? my top scorer was rvp on 39 for the season. using a different tactic i managed to get falcao to score 95 in a season. do you think it would be possible to do using this tactic?

great mate. do you have some screenshots of some games?

About the striker... rvp should play on stc position ..thas the main treat . But for me, the best working was lambert. Because that position requires good jumping skills and strenght.

great mate. do you have some screenshots of some games?

About the striker... rvp should play on stc position ..thas the main treat . But for me, the best working was lambert. Because that position requires good jumping skills and strenght.

season 1. just these 2 as it save messing about
3kCQPwX.jpg

M7cXPRI.jpg

hi guys is this tactic for the latest patch 15.3.2

I agree this tactic should get a lot more views because this is the best tactic on FM15 so far,
If people want to create lots of scoring chances and score plenty of goals then try this out.