Overrated/Underrated Players in FM12

Anyone thinks cheick tiote is underrated? i know i do.

Demba Ba... that boy is on fire, yet his stats are aweful on FM... 13 finishing and 9 composure, from a boy who's scoring for fun... Eh Hem SI....

mata is a little overated so too is torres.
throgan hazard underated hes better than his brother at his age

chamakh is RIDICULOUSLY overrated

look at this from my huddersfield town save, this is what chamakh did in the middle of the 2013-2014 season.

5kKOH.png

3bjxM.png

also, i personally think richard's dribbling and crossing skills irl are miles better than the pathetic <10 in FM.

hernandez is overrated too imo - hes a great finisher no doubt, but he scores some crazy goals in FM running past the team 2x over before front flipping over the goalkeeper and then scoring it with his ****.

that didnt happen but you get the gist.

Yeah, Hernandez shouldn't have as good dribbling, but his pace and general striker stats are spot on imo

Yeah, Hernandez shouldn't have as good dribbling, but his pace and general striker stats are spot on imo

not disputing his finishing/anticipation etc, hes just far, far too good at dribbling in-game.

There are very few players who are overrated based on what SI knew at the time they rated them. The latter is the critical bit. I think we can all agree Demba Ba and Yakubu are underrated, but they had nothing to suggest otherwise at the time. Likewise, Agbonlahor's had a great half season this year, but last year he was pants and thus downrated.

On the other hand, Marouane Chamakh has been **** for a while and yet still retains his good attributes. Not to mention Andrey Arshavin...

Before I start, I want to list some people with weird stats
Vidal : wtf is with his teamwork attributes?
Tevez: not sure but I think his finishing and acceleration & pace should be higher
Kagawa: his creativity is too low for an attacking mid!
Bale : his speed is still low. I'd give him 19/19 like wallcot or 19/18
Gervinho : his finishing and composure is way too high! And his teamwork and decisions should be lower too.
Andre Santos : he must the weirdest LB in FM. His attacking stats is really high but because of his low speed
Hamsik: 16 finishing and 18 composure seriously??
Nani : His flair should be lower ( 17 or 18) while his creativity should be higher ( 14 or 15)
Andy Carroll : Seriously he doesn't deserve 16 for off the ball. Everytime I watch Liverpool he just do a jogging instead of looking for space. 12/13 would be more fair.
Dani Alves : He's the best attacking fullback but how come Madrid's Marcelo has better crossing, dribbling, flair and off the ball than him?

Underrated
Micah Richards : this guy is one of the best attacking RB right now but why he got **** stats for off the ball ,crossing,dribbling, first touch and creativity??
Van Persie : he's a beast but his speed, composure and finishing is way too low! In my 2nd season now he has 15 finishing, 13 composure, 14 off the ball, 13 acc and 14 pace which is fkin terrible!.
Suarez : same with Van Persie. He doesn't get the right stats for creativity, flair, finishing, off the ball, dribbling, first touch and technique that he deserve.

Overrated:
Arshavin : his stats look really world class in FM!
Huntelaar : He fail at Milan and Madrid yet get 20 for finishing????
Cardozo : Same as Huntelaar. Never heard of him but I'm speechless that he got 19 finishing 18 composure.
Gotze: Last year I'm surprised at his poor mental stats but now he has the stats that is comparable to David Silva??And I haven't mention that he's just 19 years
Alexis Sanchez : Last year he's underrated but now his overrated as ****! Just one fairly decent season at Udinese and look at his fkin stats now!!
Willian: how come a player with his stats haven't earn Brazil cap?

Have you ever seen Mario Götze play?! His stats are about right!

Overrated: Fellaini (!!), Vidal, Carroll, Rooney, Ganso, Lucas (the 18 year old from Sao Paulo, i think)

Underrated: Sturridge, Cleverley, Van Persie, Allen, Lewandowski, Tiote

Since SI seems to be very reluctant to change player's attributes i like to do that myself to make the game more fair. Demba Ba on my save is one cracking player. :)

Suarez : same with Van Persie. He doesn't get the right stats for creativity, flair, finishing, off the ball, dribbling, first touch and technique that he deserve.

Suarez is a great player. A proper ****, but great player nevertheless. Still, i think they got his finishing right. He didnt score much since joining Liverpool, did he?

Well , i think Lucas Leiva is underrated , Fernando Torres is Overrated , Santos LB from Arsenal is very Overrated , 15 finishing ? Wtf ...

u know that he's an attacking LB ;)

plus those stat are good for an LW imo.

Before I start, I want to list some people with weird stats
Vidal : wtf is with his teamwork attributes?
Tevez: not sure but I think his finishing and acceleration & pace should be higher
Kagawa: his creativity is too low for an attacking mid!
Bale : his speed is still low. I'd give him 19/19 like wallcot or 19/18
Gervinho : his finishing and composure is way too high! And his teamwork and decisions should be lower too.
Andre Santos : he must the weirdest LB in FM. His attacking stats is really high but because of his low speed
Hamsik: 16 finishing and 18 composure seriously??
Nani : His flair should be lower ( 17 or 18) while his creativity should be higher ( 14 or 15)
Andy Carroll : Seriously he doesn't deserve 16 for off the ball. Everytime I watch Liverpool he just do a jogging instead of looking for space. 12/13 would be more fair.
Dani Alves : He's the best attacking fullback but how come Madrid's Marcelo has better crossing, dribbling, flair and off the ball than him?

Underrated
Micah Richards : this guy is one of the best attacking RB right now but why he got **** stats for off the ball ,crossing,dribbling, first touch and creativity??
Van Persie : he's a beast but his speed, composure and finishing is way too low! In my 2nd season now he has 15 finishing, 13 composure, 14 off the ball, 13 acc and 14 pace which is fkin terrible!.

Overrated:
Arshavin : his stats look really world class in FM!
Cardozo : Same as Huntelaar. Never heard of him but I'm speechless that he got 19 finishing 18 composure.
Gotze: Last year I'm surprised at his poor mental stats but now he has the stats that is comparable to David Silva??And I haven't mention that he's just 19 years
Alexis Sanchez : Last year he's underrated but now his overrated as ****! Just one fairly decent season at Udinese and look at his fkin stats now!!
Willian: how come a player with his stats haven't earn Brazil cap?

i disagree on some of ur claims. cardozo is like benfica's main man, but yeah he can score goals. shame that u same never heard of him. have u been up with football lately (or before).

and totally disagree on gozte. just because he's 19 doesn't mean it should be low.

and i agree on rvp stats, but he can blast Freekick's like crazy ;)

dont know about hamsik though, but he's a deep lying playmaker imo

Carrick, and Fabio from Man Utd are a bit under-rated IMO.

Suarez is massively overrated IMO. This is the striker who has one of the lowest conversion rates in the Prem, yet on FM he seems to bury EVERYTHING.

Vela by miles its unreal how good he is if he is played as a poacher attack lol

Overrated - The usuals - Pastore, Ganso, Arshavin, Chamakh and Vela. I'll add Phil Jones as a new one to that list. Great potential no doubt, but I think they've been ott with his default attributes. But probably the most overrated is his former defencive partner, Samba. Moved to Chelsea in my game 1st or 2nd season and described as a "world class centre back." I mean, really? If he is world class, I don't even know where that puts Vidic on the scale.

Underrated - Idk, maybe Mario Gomez. His attributes are just hideous.

Vela by miles its unreal how good he is if he is played as a poacher attack lol

hope real socididad buy him in full later irl. i dont think he's a elp player imo

Maetresacker is overrated IMO. Sure he's got worldclass defensive stats, but his speed and agility are ****-poor!

LOL! I just really don't know what to say to these. Have you ever watched these players? And you've never even heard of Cardozo?!

Oh, and with Willian; he's been capped for Brazil...